Mint Mini Tanner owners: how's it holding up?

MrsB1227

Dec 21, 2012
Have been trying to decide what to get with my $100 off $300 coupon and have fallen for the Mint Mini Tanner. My only worry is that it will get dirty/ruined in a matter of days. How is everyone's holding up? Do you have to baby the bag? My other option would be the bright coral, as I also don't have anything in pink.

thanks! the mint is def calling my name! i called your local store and it was on hold for someone else but was able to locate one in NJ and it's shipping out to me on Monday. I used my PCE for a saffiano mini satchel and a double zip wristlet. now my dilemma will be deciding whether to keep the mini satchel or the mini tanner or both? eek

thanks! the mint is def calling my name! i called your local store and it was on hold for someone else but was able to locate one in NJ and it's shipping out to me on Monday. I used my PCE for a saffiano mini satchel and a double zip wristlet. now my dilemma will be deciding whether to keep the mini satchel or the mini tanner or both? eek

YAY, glad you were able to find one! My FP said they were selling out everywhere. What color mini satchel did you get?