Canvas cles question

Providence

O.G.
Oct 13, 2012
Does anyone actually attach keys to the ring and then zip them into the cles as well. I would love to have one but don't intend to keep cards or money in it. I received a zippy wallet for Christmas and love it, love to pull it out and also use as a clutch. But want a key holder that will keep my keys from scratching my phone and wallet hardware when in my bag. Dont believe a key holder would work due to bulky fob. Cannot justify the cles if it won't actually hold the keys as it would just be a key chain for my needs. Any input is appreciated. I carry 2keys, one with a fob, an entry pass for daughters preschool and my gym membership ID tab.

I'm also interested in hearing about this. I have a Fendi cles that I use for cards and I have that attached to the d-ring in my bag. I'm very interested in getting something for my keys like another cles!

I hold my keys in the cles, but don't attach them to the ring. I find it makes them bulkier and is a little harder to pull out--plus it dangles and touches my knee when I drive. I have used it exactly as it is described--pouch for keys. Easy to access in my bag and it keeps my speedy clean :smile: