Any tall girls with a Mini Mac?

sabiboo

Jan 6, 2013
Any tall girls that rock the mini mac? I am 5'10" and love the convenience of a crossbody. I normally like my crossbody bags to hit right at my hip. I was thinking of ordering a mini mac off Zappos, but was just wanting some opinions on whether the strap is too short for a tall gal like me. AND if you are tall, and have the bag, and care to share a modeling pic, I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance. :peace:

Last edited:
I am on the vertically challenged sized and even i really wish it was about an inch longer...

Although I find with my MAC's some have longer chains than others they generally work a bit better because at least the bag drop evens it out a bit.

I'm only 5'1 -- do you think it will fit me okay? I'm thinking of getting a Mac mini soon.

i'm 5'2 and like both sizes equally. the mini mac is perfect for when you wanna travel light and the mac is good for when you want a little more. lately ive been more on the hunt for full size just because i have a tendency to carry my whole life with me lol

Good thread but I'd like to also see curvy girls with mini's...I'm a size 8-10 & I'm afraid to go mini (for day at least) but I want one just not sure it'd be flattering on my frame?:shrugs: