The ladies that bought a desire ?

I want 1

Jun 19, 2011
Hi, this is my first post over here in the R.M forum so first a big hello to you lovely ladies:smile: then a little background storey.
I've been looking to get new bag for some time now. The requirements were that it was a satchel type bag, have soft yet hard wearing leather, be an everyday bag but not cost the earth. My search has mostly been with mulberry & i have sadly missed out on a couple of tillies. then some how I came across R.M.
I had vaguely heard of her but wasn't very aware of any of her bags.
So onto eBay I go & wow. They come in all colours, all sizes & every style you can possible imagine. Now I'm thinking where has this Rebecca minkoff been hiding & why haven't I seen her bags around.
It didn't take long to work out why, she's near on impossible to find here in England.
Searched UK & found that they have Rebecca Minkoff in Selfridges, Bond street. I was in London on Wednesday so thought I'll pop in & check out the bags thinking there must be a catch, no doubt the leather is rubbish.
Nope. Not only is she as "cheap as chips" ( that's an English way of saying good value) her bags are good quality too.
Anyway I've rambled abit here so I'll get to the point.
I've fallen for the desire in charcoal. Can any of you ladies that bought one tell me how they are holding up? Iv'e searched & found that a couple of you were concerned about the leather marking but by the looks of things it seemed to be part of the design of the bag. What I really wanted to know was how has the bag worn over time?
Sorry for the long post. I promise that my post will be shorter in future however expect to hear much more from me as I've fallen for these bags & the fact that I can buy 5 R.M's pre-loved for the price of 1 mulberry means I could be doing a few reveals:graucho:

I haven't got a desire but have a few other bags/pouches and love her quality! The leather is dreamy and the colours stunning with a great style to boot! Hope you have found one to fall in love with!

I haven't got a desire but have a few other bags/pouches and love her quality! The leather is dreamy and the colours stunning with a great style to boot! Hope you have found one to fall in love with!
Hi, thanks for the reply. Problem is I've fallen in love with so many that now I can't decide which one should be the first buy.
I've been a mulberry fan for a long time but have been getting a little tired of them. As lovely as they are they can be a little conservative & rebecca minkoff seems to be much more fun.
Any suggestions as what I should go for?. Need some help making up my mind