Lemon & Lime ~ Old School

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
I couldn't sleep last night so I popped onto my laptop to check out Kijiji. I have been loving the lemon and mint colours for spring but wasn't 100% sure I could take the plunge. Then, I saw these in great condition & a steal.

Hamptons Turn Lock Capacity Wristlets! (2009?)
image-2384400220.jpg
image-843676104.jpg
image-941746651.jpg
image-1773497077.jpg
image-3804574573.jpg

I was playing around with the tags and thought it went with the colour block theme to switch them.
image-4143570194.jpg

I'm pairing it with my new light turquoise flats from Me Too.
image-3863864028.jpg
image-12431739.jpg

Inside my Caroline:
image-733553844.jpg

I guess this can be considered 'dessert' :biggrin:

Congratulations on that great find!

I absolutely love the turn lock capacity wristlets. They are one of the best things Coach ever made, IMHO.

Enjoy!

Thank you! I couldn't agree more. They are great wristlets!

I just love it when you don't sleep. So creative and so resourceful. Girl after my own heart. I am one of your biggest fans, keep on not sleeping. :woohoo::hbeat: :idea::idea::idea:

That is very sweet of you! :ghi5: I'm an insomniac so I'm sure you'll see more from me ;)

How pretty! I love these wristlets.

Thank you! This was an inexpensive way to try the colours out. I'm loving them so far :P

Love these, I have the same wristlet in a burnt orange color, I too wish that Coach still made them. Congrats!

Oooooh....I bet the burnt orange is gorgeous! Yes, I wish they were still made. They have turnlocks on everything now....maybe, they'll bring them back?

Cute wristlets! Perfect colors ready for Spring.

Thank you! I am ready for spring indeedy :biggrin:

Super cute wristlets! Congrats!

Thanks! I love them!:smile:

super cute
fun looking!

They are very fun and functional. Perfect wristlets :graucho: