Comparison between Chanel May and Dior Rosy Bow

Jan 10, 2011
Hi ladies! Been a lurker for more than two years. Was first hooked to this thread when I moved to China. Two years and having moved to Spain for 6 months now, I finally have the courage to write in TPF.

I have now *collected* about a dozen Chanels, they are simply the best, right!  I started buying Diors; first Dior was Marilyn. Just purchased Dior's rosy bow this evening. But, I am having second thoughts now..urgh...It's a pretty vibrant coral pink but hubby says Chanel May appears to be a more elegant pink Anyonr have comparison?

I am Asian and have yellow undertones..thank you in advance!!

Hi ladies! Been a lurker for more than two years. Was first hooked to this thread when I moved to China. Two years and having moved to Spain for 6 months now, I finally have the courage to write in TPF.

I have now *collected* about a dozen Chanels, they are simply the best, right!  I started buying Diors; first Dior was Marilyn. Just purchased Dior's rosy bow this evening. But, I am having second thoughts now..urgh...It's a pretty vibrant coral pink but hubby says Chanel May appears to be a more elegant pink Anyonr have comparison?

I am Asian and have yellow undertones..thank you in advance!!

They are extremely similar and you definitely do not need both. I really regret purchasing Rosy Bow.

I would say return it if you can, May's formula is so much better!