Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Great looking bracelet? Great choice for your skin tone. What I did after I purchased my WG I decided to purchase a YG. Those two bracelets compliment each other. Next after I pick up my newest bracelet which is a WG diamond love bracelet. Then after awhile my last bracelet will be the YG diamond.

Thanks Spice Girl! I'm so jealous of your collection ;) I tried on the RG but it didn't work as well with my skintone. I'm really happy with the YG.

looks like the perfect size to me. here's a picture of my size 17 which I use daily on my dominant ( & larger ) wrist. I could not have asked for a better size. I've pushed the bangle 'all the way up' (ie as high up wrist as possible) for reference

Attachments

• image-2137957169.jpg
    image-2137957169.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 923
Thanks Spice Girl! I'm so jealous of your collection ;) I tried on the RG but it didn't work as well with my skintone. I'm really happy with the YG.

Thank you for the compliment. The wrist is getting heavy. I believe that 4 loves will be enough. I still have another YG love that I lost a screw to there for the bracelet is laying around waiting for me to purchase a screw for it. That bracelet is much older than these that I recently purchased.

Well.....I just picked up my last addition. The WG diamond bracelet. Soon to put a photograph here in this forum.

It still looks great! Just think of every scratch and scuff as character ;)

When one purchases anything they cherish so much the first scratch or in your a scuff it is almost devastating. But these things can not be helped. I keep telling myself that I am not going to hit my brackets on anything. Well.....what do I do is yes you guessed it hit the bracelets on something. Not hard mind you but enough to look for a scratch or blemish.

looks like the perfect size to me. here's a picture of my size 17 which I use daily on my dominant ( & larger ) wrist. I could not have asked for a better size. I've pushed the bangle 'all the way up' (ie as high up wrist as possible) for reference

Fits great on you. I like my bracelets to fit looser and slide up and down my arm. I wear size 17s and these do this perfectly for me.

A new addition to my Cartier family. Here is a photograph. I decided to rear the shades in alternating form. When I purchase my last bracelet which will be a YG diamond. That bracelet will be worn in the same alternating style. I will wear that on next to my WG basic Cartier reason I do not want the 2 diamonds together.

I will have to update the photograph. Too dark. Will do this soon.

Here is a better photograph.

I did my best to get a shot of the diamonds.

Attachments

• image-3910890899.png
    image-3910890899.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 786
  • image-765747519.png
    image-765747519.png
    110.7 KB · Views: 773
Last edited:
A new addition to my Cartier family. Here is a photograph. I decided to rear the shades in alternating form. When I purchase my last bracelet which will be a YG diamond. That bracelet will be worn in the same alternating style. I will wear that on next to my WG basic Cartier reason I do not want the 2 diamonds together.

I will have to update the photograph. Too dark. Will do this soon.

Here is a better photograph.

I did my best to get a shot of the diamonds.

Great shot!

Thank you for the compliment. I had to hold the phone and take the photograph at he same time. Not easy especially wanting to get a perfect shot in.

This thread is making me want one really badly. I am going to Hawaii in July so hopefully I can scrape up enough money to buy one, I would love the WG with 4 diamonds.