Can't believe I didn't buy it

I went to Dillard's tonight to check out their clearance. They had a 70th anniversary Willis color block for only 146$! I didn't get it because honestly I was never a fan of Willis or the color navy, but.....I tried it on.......my opinions have changed and I might go back when they open tomorrow. am I crazy?!?

I think we're the same person! LOL I do this ALL the time! Right now, I am kicking myself, because I wanted to UV legacy duffle SO BAD and kept holding out on it.... then, because of school, I missed the boat on the macy's sale etc... I went to Macy's last night, and the kind woman helping me said, "OH! I found you one! Oh.... wait..... no.....they're not available anywhere!".... I was looking at a Penny there, too, and just couldn't decide what to do.... and now I can't focus on schoolwork at all because all I can think about is that dreamy UV.... I had my heart set on a duffle, but do I go get the penny just to have SOMETHING UV? UGH, decisions....

I think we're the same person! LOL I do this ALL the time! Right now, I am kicking myself, because I wanted to UV legacy duffle SO BAD and kept holding out on it.... then, because of school, I missed the boat on the macy's sale etc... I went to Macy's last night, and the kind woman helping me said, "OH! I found you one! Oh.... wait..... no.....they're not available anywhere!".... I was looking at a Penny there, too, and just couldn't decide what to do.... and now I can't focus on schoolwork at all because all I can think about is that dreamy UV.... I had my heart set on a duffle, but do I go get the penny just to have SOMETHING UV? UGH, decisions....

Don't settle. I would continue to look. There's always store returns, amazon and ebay. You may not get it for the Macy's sale price but it sounds like you really love it. Just call around to different stores and have them check their stock, sometimes you get lucky with that. Even if the store is not local to you, some will mail it.

Don't settle. I would continue to look. There's always store returns, amazon and ebay. You may not get it for the Macy's sale price but it sounds like you really love it. Just call around to different stores and have them check their stock, sometimes you get lucky with that. Even if the store is not local to you, some will mail it.

That's what I was going to ask... if anyone had any luck with a store mailing items? I do really love the UV duffle (I also might clearly obviously be INSANE!)... but a very kind TPFer told me her store had a few the other day, on the other side of the US, but I figured.... it can't hurt to call, right? Sometimes it's so hard to wait.... as I'm sure all you lovely ladies understand! Especially when January was such a rough month & you just wanna reward yourself with THAT ONE bag that's been on your mind. :P

That's what I was going to ask... if anyone had any luck with a store mailing items? I do really love the UV duffle (I also might clearly obviously be INSANE!)... but a very kind TPFer told me her store had a few the other day, on the other side of the US, but I figured.... it can't hurt to call, right? Sometimes it's so hard to wait.... as I'm sure all you lovely ladies understand! Especially when January was such a rough month & you just wanna reward yourself with THAT ONE bag that's been on your mind. :P

They still had some UV duffles @ Lord & Taylor in my area.
(I keep posting this pic, but I just love it!) ;)

image-749271049.jpg

I don't have an outlet anywhere close to me:sad: I always shop at the fp store, you guys gave me the bright idea to go to department stores;).......when we go on vacations and there's an outlet nearby I always go, but have never found anything! Every time I've ever been there's just mff stuff.

I agree! Wait to get the duffle;)

I'd call. It won't hurt anything and the worst that they can do is say no.

I try not to buy a bag just because it is a great price if I don't love it. But if I am not sure then I will buy it, take it home, and try it out around the house before cutting the tags or returning it. Sometimes I find that I love the bag and sometimes it's just not for me. Good luck!

Last edited:
I try not to buy a bag just because it is a great price if I don't love it. But if I am not sure then I will buy it, take it some, and try it out around the house before cutting the tags or returning it. Sometimes I find that I love the bag and sometimes it's just not for me. good luck!

Exactly.