Celine Trio

I scored one on eBay France last week less than a week after I started looking, but I don't know if it was pure luck or if they come up often.

Definitely pure luck. I have been stalking eBay forever. The last one was on eBay US and it ended for around US$900.

Sorry if I sound a bit sore, I've been wanting one of those forever. Haha.

Guys is it okay to request DF to reveal the celine items even though you have no assurance of purchasing a celine item>? I usually go click clack, impulse here and there and sometimes I just give up on decisions. But I have the tendency to have an impulse purchase. PLS help!! =D thanks

Guys is it okay to request DF to reveal the celine items even though you have no assurance of purchasing a celine item>? I usually go click clack, impulse here and there and sometimes I just give up on decisions. But I have the tendency to have an impulse purchase. PLS help!! =D thanks

Of course. You can't guarantee you will make a purchase when you haven't even seen what is available.

That's strange, you should be able to find one instantly in a Celine store. Last week when I phoned around at least 1 shop had the navy in stock in Paris.

I'll visit Paris in about 3 weeks but i'll only be there for one night (two days). I'm there for work so only have half a day for shopping and i'm not sure i will be able to cover all Celine stores/concessions. In this case my only other option is DF.
I hope either way I can finally get my navy trio! :smile:

Just call ahead to the stores the day you are there to save yourself a lot of time. They were friendly and told me over the phone exactly which Trios they had, and were willing to put one aside for me if I could come pick it up straight away.

I have a chance to get either glacier or a magenta trio. Does anyone have photos of either? Also, is magenta more of a red? It looks very red but I have a feeling it will look a bit pink and I am unsure whether I would like that. Which one should I get?

I have never seen either of them before irl and I do not want to be disappointed. I am 5ft tall and 110lbs so should I go with the regular size or the large (in terms of what would look good with my proportions). TIA!

I've been Glacier in person, it's a very pale blue with a hint of greenish tint. Not baby blue, not sky blue, but like pastel bluish-turquoise I suppose. It's a lovely color, but somehow I didn't love it for the Trio. Not enough pop to be a statement piece, but not neutral enough to go with everything.
I have never seen magenta in person.