Stresa PM...Decision Help!? A good deal?

Should I go for the Stresa Azur?

• Preloved (save $650)

• Splurge & Buy New

• Skip it and wait...there'll be other Azur styles

Results are only viewable after voting.

gabbyss

mommy of 3
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
Hi I'm back in the LV swing of things :woohoo:and stopped in at my local LV during the holidays and fell in love with the Stresa PM Azur, I tried it and the SA admitted it was a bit large but the brand new bags are stiffer and more structured so as usual I thought I'd seek the sound advice of all my fellow LVoers! Is $1100 a good deal for a preloved gently used(patina still light) 'made in France' Stresa PM Azur ?? (already checked out its authentic!), secondly, What are your thoughts on the bag for my petite stature of only 4' 11" 110lbs? I already own the Hampstead and Galliera PM (which is the largest bag I currently own but because it slouches its not as bad) and recently sold my Azur Berkeley because of the short handles .... what do you think? Should I skip it and wait on another style because it may be an Overwhelming piece ? ...checked the LV lookbook & saw some Azur goodies to come this year!:shrugs:

anyone??????????? I need help :sad:
It is a gorgeous bag, please look at Stresa clubhouse, there are some modeling pictures. $1100 is a great deal with light patina and MIF, can you find something now in USA with MIF Azur bag? I own stresa, it is a very comfy bag. I love it a lot. It is one of the gorgeous Azur bags that LV made.

I have a mono stresa pm, I think that is a good price. I think I paid around $1300 for mine pre-owned and mine is Made in USA. I love it, it is very comfy, I am only 5'1. The only thing that I think I've read that bothers some people is the buckle, but it does not bother me.

I am the same height as you and I love the stresa for the following reasons -
Its very lightweight.
I can carry a 13" laptop in it.
It's very comfy as it lies flat against your body and the straps do not slip.
It's a practical bag, great as an everyday bag.

Go for it! Preown or new depens on how comfortable you are with it. Enjoy! :smile:

I abosolutely love my Stresa!!! In fact I love it so much that this is the second one that I have bought!!!! I sold my first one. I am 5'2 and 110 lbs and it fits perfectly. I can throw my whole house in it and it still doesn't feel heavy....unlike my Emp Artsy. If you feel comfortable with preloved then I say get it because I spent $1800 something including tax....a little upset bc my first one was $1660 without tax last year!!

Attachments

• image-3555240296.jpg
    image-3555240296.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 1,054
Reactions: missaudrie
I LOVE MY STRESA AZUR PM. I don't use it as much as I would like to but it's one of my BEST purchases. It's not really that big and I like how it looks when you fill it with stuff. GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! ....GOT IT!!!! & I AM IN LVOE :love:<P>
35k7w2b.jpg