Louis Vuitton different wallet box PLEASE HELP

I've never seen a box with a brown drawer, so that doesn't sound right to me. I've never seen a box that has a 'made in' label either...

I agree - ask to have the wallet authenticated here at tPF. LV stores do not authenticate items. If your SA told you it was real, frankly that really doesn't mean anything. They are neither authorised nor trained adequately to provide authentications.
Hi not a brien drawer the inside of the box is brown the drawer is tan. My cles box is tan inside the box when you look in, that's ehats different to me.

They're not authorised. They provide a free service here at tPF, based on years of collecting and an interest in the brand. They don't claim to be 100% correct all of the time, but they work together and each of the authenticators has different areas of expertise. Many people here including myself have relied on them to save us from nasty eBay fakes!

LV officially do not provide an authentication service. That is not to say that an SA might not offer their opinion, but they will not officially authenticate an item in store. The SAs aren't trained to do that, they're trained to sell. To be frank, some of them have very limited product knowledge and I wouldn't personally trust just anyone working in LV to tell me if an item I purchased online is genuine.
I took the wallet to the store she said it was real and even said I could hear stamp it. Would you still say she could possibly be wrong ? TIA

Could you post pictures of the box and/or wallet?

I used to work for LV for a long period of time, so I could give you my opinion.

The sticker you are on about could be a serial code that has been left on, but it wouldn't look like you have described it

I took the wallet to the store she said it was real and even said I could hear stamp it. Would you still say she could possibly be wrong ? TIA

If she is actually willing to hotstamp it that's a great sign. They absolutely will not hotstamp fakes. I'd still have Lee and Addy authenticate it though. They know FAR more than most SAs.

Well that sounds more encouraging, yes! I assume if she offered to hot stamp it, it is probably genuine. I was going to suggest that the only way LV stores will come close to 'authenticating' an item is if you take it in to enquire about hot stamping, or to ask for a repair, because obviously they won't do either on a counterfeit item. Still, though, I'd recommend asking the authenticators to take a look at it. :smile: They're most helpful.

Could you post pictures of the box and/or wallet?

I used to work for LV for a long period of time, so I could give you my opinion.

The sticker you are on about could be a serial code that has been left on, but it wouldn't look like you have described it
Hi I will put some pics below thanks for your help she did hot stamp it. I will also show picks of the box( brown inside.

thats how the boxes suppose to be. when i first read your post i thought you said the whole box was wrapped brown. the top part is all brown while the bottom is cream. i dont know about your cles box but there's no serial number or made in Vietnam on any of my long wallet boxes but base on your pic of the box..that how it suppose to look like.