Louis Vuitton different wallet box PLEASE HELP

Inside box

My Cles came in a box like the one in the photo with the brown inside and I purchased mine at the Flagship Store. All my other SLG's boxes are beige on the inside and not brown. Idk what the difference is but I don't see any serial numbers or markings on them. If your wallet was authenticated and they heat stamped it for you I really wouldn't worry about the box IMO

thats how the boxes suppose to be. when i first read your post i thought you said the whole box was wrapped brown. the top part is all brown while the bottom is cream. i dont know about your cles box but there's no serial number or made in Vietnam on any of my long wallet boxes but base on your pic of the box..that how it suppose to look like.
So your boxes are brown when you look in the box and the drawer is cream? My cles box is brown but when you look inside its cream just like the drawer. I noticed a lot if boxes that way so that's the reason I wasn't sure why the wallet box is like that. But if you say your is like that mabey sometimes the brown paper is wrapped different.

So your boxes are brown when you look in the box and the drawer is cream? My cles box is brown but when you look inside its cream just like the drawer. I noticed a lot if boxes that way so that's the reason I wasn't sure why the wallet box is like that. But if you say your is like that mabey sometimes the brown paper is wrapped different.

yup even my small ones are brown when i look inside...my purchases of SLGs are from the past couple of years. maybe your cles box is fairly new boxes that LV came out with. no worries about the box its legit and congrats on your wallet..love the heat stamp.

thats how the boxes suppose to be. when i first read your post i thought you said the whole box was wrapped brown. the top part is all brown while the bottom is cream. i dont know about your cles box but there's no serial number or made in Vietnam on any of my long wallet boxes but base on your pic of the box..that how it suppose to look like.

Here is the cles box finally to around to uploading. But thanks or the reassurance. And thanks for the hot stamp compliment I really wanted it on the corner but SA said she can only put it in the center. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 175
yup even my small ones are brown when i look inside...my purchases of SLGs are from the past couple of years. maybe your cles box is fairly new boxes that LV came out with. no worries about the box its legit and congrats on your wallet..love the heat stamp.
Sorry for my typing i really need to read over before I send this auto corrector is killing me, lol.

My Cles came in a box like the one in the photo with the brown inside and I purchased mine at the Flagship Store. All my other SLG's boxes are beige on the inside and not brown. Idk what the difference is but I don't see any serial numbers or markings on them. If your wallet was authenticated and they heat stamped it for you I really wouldn't worry about the box IMO

Yeah that's true I am just being paranoid lol. I ordered the wallet from a seller in the UK, maybe the boxes from the actual flagship store has these boxes. Or mabey it was year made. My cles was 2012 and this wallet is from 2011.

Sorry for my typing i really need to read over before I send this auto corrector is killing me, lol.

no wonder you were being paranoid about the box. they are different from mine. i dont know if the US gives out different boxes but all my LV item were purchased from all over Europe and the box top are all brown and not cream like your cles box.

no wonder you were being paranoid about the box. they are different from mine. i dont know if the US gives out different boxes but all my LV item were purchased from all over Europe and the box top are all brown and not cream like your cles box.

Lol. I know but glad it's made in France, must be the boxes produced in UK if my wallet box is the same as your boxes bought throughout Europe. The cles was bought here in the states at the Saks LV. :smile:

I just bought an SLG yesterday and my box looks similar to yours. I've looked all around and can't find a serial number or "made in" sticker. Maybe the SA put the sticker for your wallet in your box?