MFF Daisy ocelot hobo

Jul 27, 2012
Hi ladies, I need you expert advice and opinion. I usually go for FP deletes at the outlet, but have fallen in love with the ocelot Daisy hobo. I know I'm kinda late, but managed to find and put on hold the hobo at my local outlet.

For those ladies who have this, what do you think? I'm in my mid 30s, do you think this pattern is to young for me? Also, how's the fabric holding up? I'm usually more of a leather girl, but love, love this pattern and color so much.

TIA!

Animal print isn't my thing, but I would use it if I was into it.....I own a lot of poppy bags ( which I know some ppl think are for the younger group) and I am 44 .

I love the shape of this bag. I keep hoping they will make it in leather.

I have several Poppy bags and I am older than you. I think the ocelot print is very cute.

I love the shape of this bag. I keep hoping they will make it in leather.

I have several Poppy bags and I am older than you. I think the ocelot print is very cute.

I don't think you are too old for it. I am older than you and have this one in the spotlight bag....think it really all depends on your style.

Thanks, ladies! :smile:

I think I will take the plunge and do a charge-hold on this bag. I hope I can pull this one off...I would love to get it in the black as well, but my outlet is out of them. The pattern and color are TDF and I don't usually fall hard for MFF bag.

Thanks again! :smile:

Definitely go for it! This pattern sold out quickly so you were lucky to find one. If you don't grab it now you will pay $$ on ebay should you decide to get it later. It is, I believe, exactly like a full price pattern from last year.

Thanks, ladies! :smile:

I think I will take the plunge and do a charge-hold on this bag. I hope I can pull this one off...I would love to get it in the black as well, but my outlet is out of them. The pattern and color are TDF and I don't usually fall hard for MFF bag.

Thanks again! :smile:

I have the ocelot daisy tote...which I love! Leopard print and purple, I think it was made for me. :smile: As far as it being "too young" I think if you love it you should get it because it's a fun departure from the classic bags you said you usually go for.

Thanks ladies! Put the ocelot hobo and the black liquid gloss tote on charge hold yesterday! There were only 2 left in the whole store and I feel so lucky to be able to snag one on clearance (a little under $100). And the tote is on clearance, too (a little over $90), so, getting both :yahoo:

I think you're right, Melissa, they're going like way expensive on ebay. Thanks again for the advice!