Post pics of your plain gold or silver stud earrings!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
I did a search and most threads about stud earrings are about diamonds or pearls. This thread is for pics of gold or silver stud earrings without any stones.

Here are some of mine. Please feel free to share yours!

14K Yellow Gold Roses:
icm_fullxfull.24158234_cg7efki1ss8wgwg8os04.jpg

14K Rose gold poppies:

photo-38.jpg

18K gold plated clovers:

DSCN0739.jpg

I did a search and most threads about stud earrings are about diamonds or pearls. This thread is for pics of gold or silver stud earrings without any stones.

14K Yellow Gold Roses:

14K Rose gold poppies:

18K gold plated clovers:

Oh my, I am totally in love with your roses and poppies earrings. Do you mind sharing your source? Do you think they would make them in 18k? If you don't feel comfortable sharing your source on the forum you can always pm me. I am VERY discreet. Thank you!

Oh my, I am totally in love with your roses and poppies earrings. Do you mind sharing your source? Do you think they would make them in 18k? If you don't feel comfortable sharing your source on the forum you can always pm me. I am VERY discreet. Thank you!

Hi, I got them from Jenny Kim on Etsy. Yes, I'm sure she can make them in 18K as well. :smile:

I saw your roses in another thread...they are very pretty. I looked at her etsy site and am pondering them in silver.

These are my silver Tiffany earrings and the balls are Platinum from Blue Nile.

The Tiffany stuff is all Elsa Peretti....open heart, full heart, eternal circle and bean

I love them all :smile:

PhotoGrid_1359380019108_zps52993d08-1_zps49df8aae.jpg

arnott said:

14K Yellow Gold Roses:

14K Rose gold poppies:

18K gold plated clovers:

These are beautiful!! Where are the first two from?

These are beautiful!! Where are the first two from?
She said in a previous post that she bought them from Jenny Kim on Etsy.

Rose earrings
http://www.etsy.com/listing/101652443/solid-gold-roses-made-to-order-in-3?

Poppy earrings
http://www.etsy.com/listing/99268566/poppies-in-solid-14k-yellow-gold?

It appears that she hand sculpts these herself and they take 3 weeks. There are also pendents and rings. It also appears that she uses rg and wg too. This is quite a GREAT find! Thank you, arnott, for sharing.

14K Yellow Gold Roses:
img2.etsystatic.com/014/0/5465787/icm_fullxfull.24158234_cg7efki1ss8wgwg8os04.jpg

14K Rose gold poppies:

photo-38.jpg

18K gold plated clovers:

DSCN0739.jpg

Thanks again for sharing! Would you mind posting a modeling shot of the rose earrings? I would really appreciate it. I am trying to get an idea of scale and pictures tell a 1000 words ;)

I have the same rose earrings that Arnott posted from jennykim. They are my favorite earrings and I can't say enough good things about Jenny. Here are mine. I had her custom make smaller ones (these are 6mm) for me since my lobes are on the small side. These are 14k YG but she does 18 as well.

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Last edited:
I saw your roses in another thread...they are very pretty. I looked at her etsy site and am pondering them in silver.

These are my silver Tiffany earrings and the balls are Platinum from Blue Nile.

The Tiffany stuff is all Elsa Peretti....open heart, full heart, eternal circle and bean

I love them all :smile:

PhotoGrid_1359380019108_zps52993d08-1_zps49df8aae.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing! Are the backs of your full hearts and beans concave or flat?

Thanks again for sharing! Would you mind posting a modeling shot of the rose earrings? I would really appreciate it. I am trying to get an idea of scale and pictures tell a 1000 words ;)

The ones in the picture are the exact pair I will be receiving but they are still in transit. I will post a modelling pic when I receive them! Mine are 7.5mm in diameter.

I have the same rose earrings that Arnott posted from jennykim. They are my favorite earrings and I can't say enough good things about Jenny. Here are mine. I had her custom make smaller ones (these are 6mm) for me since my lobes are on the small side. These are 14k YG but she does 18 as well.

They look lovely on you! But, now I am worried that the standard ones would be too big for my liking. I have small lobes too.