First RM reveal

sparksfly

O.G.
Feb 3, 2012
16c1lqf.jpg

It finally arrived! Sorry the picture is not that great, I took it with my cell phone.

I got the color Luggage for those wondering. The only issue I have is the inside doesn't have any pockets. But that's just a small thing.

I was unsure of the color because the color online shows it's more of a orange brown. But in person it's a pretty carmel neutral color. I was having a really hard time finding any photos people had taken of the bag in the color I got so I ended up taking a gamble because it would have been $40 more had I bought a full priced one on sale. I'm so glad I did though.

16c1lqf.jpg

It finally arrived! Sorry the picture is not that great, I took it with my cell phone.

I got the color Luggage for those wondering. The only issue I have is the inside doesn't have any pockets. But that's just a small thing.

I was unsure of the color because the color online shows it's more of a orange brown. But in person it's a pretty carmel neutral color. I was having a really hard time finding any photos people had taken of the bag in the color I got so I ended up taking a gamble because it would have been $40 more had I bought a full priced one on sale. I'm so glad I did though.

Nice natural color, I really like it!
Please post pics in the color reference thread for future new Minkettes! :smile:

I use Apple Garde Rain & Stain Repellent spray for all my RM bags and have not had any problems so far (*always test spot first!*).
Is this leather glazed?

I'm pretty sure it is because it's more shiny than most other pictures I have seen. When I was deciding between bags Almond seemed very matte and this has a slight sheen.