Florentine satchel

MiaBorsa said:
I'm not sure this pic really shows much, but here is the natural hobo, chestnut pocket satchel, and black hobo. The natural used to be several shades lighter than it is now.

Off topic, sorry: how did you get the strap on your hobo like that? Mine is really short and I can't figure out how to adjust it.

Off topic, sorry: how did you get the strap on your hobo like that? Mine is really short and I can't figure out how to adjust it.

I took it to a saddle shop and had it "revised." I don't like "armpit bags." :biggrin:

photo-160-1-1.jpg

photo-156.jpg

photo-158-1.jpg

photo-159-1.jpg

My "natural" shopping tote is a honey color now, not much different than the chestnut satchel I just picked up. Has anyone had their chestnut darken over time, or should I send it back as the two colors as very very close?

I debated between the Natural and Chestnut satchel for the longest time. I ended up choosing Natural. I figure I would enjoy it in that color for awhile and then it would change to nearly chestnut; the other color that I like. The best of both worlds.

Thanks for saying this. I have been having the same debate in my head for months now. The color I really want is "almost chestnut". With your info and that of the other ladies, I now know that natural is the color I would enjoy more.