Florentine satchel

Thanks for saying this. I have been having the same debate in my head for months now. The color I really want is "almost chestnut". With your info and that of the other ladies, I now know that natural is the color I would enjoy more.

Sometimes you can see some darker natural ones on ebay. Mine is on the darker side; I think it was on shelf at Macy's for awhile. I know it is an older one because it has the leather key strap. I saw on QVC awhile back that the key strap is now nylon.

Oh, if you are like me, you will always second guess! I went back and forth between the chestnut and natural but saw the bag (a natural) I wanted immediately on the shelf the night I was ready to buy. It was kinda jammed on a bottom shelf with no paper in it. But it was pebbled and a pretty, slightly darker natural color and looked a little bit slouchy sitting there all unstuffed and I wanted that one. After I got home I thought "Maybe I should have got a BLACK one." LOL I LOVE my DB satchel. I rotate bags and I find myself wanting to cheat and throw my DB into the rotation more often. I don't why I make these rules for myself.

Sometimes you can see some darker natural ones on ebay. Mine is on the darker side; I think it was on shelf at Macy's for awhile. I know it is an older one because it has the leather key strap. I saw on QVC awhile back that the key strap is now nylon.

Oh, if you are like me, you will always second guess! I went back and forth between the chestnut and natural but saw the bag (a natural) I wanted immediately on the shelf the night I was ready to buy. It was kinda jammed on a bottom shelf with no paper in it. But it was pebbled and a pretty, slightly darker natural color and looked a little bit slouchy sitting there all unstuffed and I wanted that one. After I got home I thought "Maybe I should have got a BLACK one." LOL I LOVE my DB satchel. I rotate bags and I find myself wanting to cheat and throw my DB into the rotation more often. I don't why I make these rules for myself.

That is totally me! I second guess all the time :lol: