Hermes Avalon Blanket & Baby Blankets - availibility UK?

Jamily

O.G.
Feb 7, 2011
Hi All

I am going to the UK in May and would like to buy an Avalon blanket (normal size) as well as a baby blanket BUT I can't see the colour I want on the UK website (Ecru & Camomile) or any of the Avalon baby blankets (I would have any of the 3 colours). Here in Aus they have both the baby blanket as well as the camomile blanket in the 'adult' size ....they are also on the US website.

I was wondering if anyone knew why? Possibly as they are out of stock at the moment...? Or maybe I am doing something very silly??

Thanks

x

Hi All

I am going to the UK in May and would like to buy an Avalon blanket (normal size) as well as a baby blanket BUT I can't see the colour I want on the UK website (Ecru & Camomile) or any of the Avalon baby blankets (I would have any of the 3 colours). Here in Aus they have both the baby blanket as well as the camomile blanket in the 'adult' size ....they are also on the US website.

I was wondering if anyone knew why? Possibly as they are out of stock at the moment...? Or maybe I am doing something very silly??

Thanks

x
I'm sure these items are feely available in Uk. I would try Bond st, Sloane st or Harrods.

If you ask a SA they will probably check the stock system for you, and let you know if the items you want are available, and in which store.

Hope you get what you want.