Introducing my colorful family & latest reveals!

And now for the family pics. I know most TPFers here start with the classic colors (beige or black) but my first chanel and subsequent ones were all the seasonal colors and it wasn't until this year, that I got my first in black (jumbo SHW) :biggrin:

Still hoping to add the classic m/l lambskin with GHW or a beige caviar with GHW sometime but got distracted again this season with all the pretty cruise colors :P

Btw as the family group pic is missing two of my flaps stored elsewhere - my red valentine patent and my blue/navy chanel (which was also my first) so I've added those in at the end :smile:

Thanks for sharing my reveal :party:

Beautiful collection!

:tup: Congrats Op!! Indeed a treasure of colourful bags!

So enamoured of your Baroque/Vintage looking Boy! The details on it are amazing! Love the colourful pair of earrings you have too :smile:

And now for the family pics. I know most TPFers here start with the classic colors (beige or black) but my first chanel and subsequent ones were all the seasonal colors and it wasn't until this year, that I got my first in black (jumbo SHW) :biggrin:

Still hoping to add the classic m/l lambskin with GHW or a beige caviar with GHW sometime but got distracted again this season with all the pretty cruise colors :P

Btw as the family group pic is missing two of my flaps stored elsewhere - my red valentine patent and my blue/navy chanel (which was also my first) so I've added those in at the end :smile:

Thanks for sharing my reveal :party:
What a phenomenal collection! Congratulations!!

gorgeous collection win..love everything especially the boy. I saw one in white in my local boutique and i instantly fell in love with it. But the black one does make the boy bag looks more outstanding:drool: