The best lv store in Malaysia??

I agree with that as well! I forgot the name of the place.... But when my parents and I visited family in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur, I loved plaza Indonesia.. sAs were nice... But because my cousin is a regular.... And in Malaysia.. I visited with mom the LV , I forgot the place but it was near the street Bukit Bintang(?) and we weren't treated very well.... Well it was more ignoring and not asking if we needed help.

I agree with that as well! I forgot the name of the place.... But when my parents and I visited family in Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur, I loved plaza Indonesia.. sAs were nice... But because my cousin is a regular.... And in Malaysia.. I visited with mom the LV , I forgot the place but it was near the street Bukit Bintang(?) and we weren't treated very well.... Well it was more ignoring and not asking if we needed help.
I also received some negative comments regarding the poor services from lv starhill galery in kl

I also received some negative comments regarding the poor services from lv starhill galery in kl

I have never been to Starhill. Some ppl advised me to go there. I just been to the one in KLCC for a few times i.e to buy or to just look around. Yes, the SA are really helpful and friendly - even though you are wearing jeans, tshirt and slippers, with no makeup. LOL.

I was abt to enter the store at Starhill last week... But unfortunately, the store was full. Need to wait. But of coz my husband was not keen to wait. So... Mayb next time.