Advice on Ink blue SS Bayswater..... Not the Tote

Nov 9, 2010
Hi ladies I went to HOF yesterday with the intention of buying the Ink SS Bays Tote but when the SA removed the stuffing the bag just collapses its not structured at all so my question is would the Bayswater be more structured than the tote its reduced to the same as the tote on M.com & I love the bag but want it to have more structure...... Any advice would be appreciated. TIA

Hi DD40, i have the bays and find it quite structured... It's just with usage it'll get more slouchy. Only my pvt or patent leather bays are really structured..

Hi DD40, i have the bays and find it quite structured... It's just with usage it'll get more slouchy. Only my pvt or patent leather bays are really structured..

Hi Honey I've had a couple of Bays before, Oak & PB but its the Ink SS Bays that I'm curious about, the tote version is very very soft & doesn't hold its shape & doesn't even stand up without stuffing inside so I wondered if I went for the Ink SS bayswater would that be more structured so is this the one you have ?? if so could you post pics. TIA

Hi ladies I went to HOF yesterday with the intention of buying the Ink SS Bays Tote but when the SA removed the stuffing the bag just collapses its not structured at all so my question is would the Bayswater be more structured than the tote its reduced to the same as the tote on M.com & I love the bag but want it to have more structure...... Any advice would be appreciated. TIA

I don't own the tote but you can get handbag organisers for them which will give them some shape it that helps? I've just ordered one for my bays.