Show Me Your Nail Art!!

Beautiful!! :loveeyes: Your galaxy nails are the best I've seen yet! :tup:
Oh goodness, thank you! :smile:

Gorgeous mani's!!! I love the natural looking glittery ombre and the one with the Coach purse! :smile:

Old McDonald Had a Farm :coolio:
3knek.jpg
Too. Freakin. Cute. Way too cute.

This is the first nail art I've done in a very long time. I sponged the gold on with some plastic wrap, instead of the traditional plastic wrap technique. I used Essie Butler Please and Nails Inc. Lanesborough Place. :smile:

8351553025_90fcf08dbb_z.jpg

kristin.xo said:
This is the first nail art I've done in a very long time. I sponged the gold on with some plastic wrap, instead of the traditional plastic wrap technique. I used Essie Butler Please and Nails Inc. Lanesborough Place. :smile:

That looks fabulous. I haven't heard of the plastic wrap technique, can you explain it to me or direct me to where I might find a good explanation? :smile:

That looks fabulous. I haven't heard of the plastic wrap technique, can you explain it to me or direct me to where I might find a good explanation? :smile:

Thank you! :smile:

I think the technique that most use is like this: http://blognailedit.blogspot.ca/2012/04/saran-nails-on-going-out-chic.html

I basically did the opposite and just dabbed some gold polish on a piece of paper, scrunched a piece of plastic wrap in a ball and then dipped and sponged it on top of the blue. It was very simple and fun! :biggrin:

Okay, so I am a little behind and I join a 31 day nail art challenge so lots more to come!

Attachments

• joyluscious_nailart_snowman.jpg
    joyluscious_nailart_snowman.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 344
  • joyluscious_nailart_presents.jpg
    joyluscious_nailart_presents.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 331
  • joyluscious_nailart_elfandsanta.jpg
    joyluscious_nailart_elfandsanta.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 334