My Holiday H

Wow, congratulation. Love the RJ Constance. Like you said, it's out of the world gorgeous. You are a lucky girl. Two Constance, even better. May I ask when did your inquire a out the Constance. My SA told me the waitlist is close on the Constance. :P

Congrats on all your new H goodies. For the first time, my guess of your RJ Constance is right on. It is really drop dead gorgeous. Did you place an order or was it offered to you ? Maybe I should place it as a podium order since no one would ever offer me this beautiful bag.

I did not place an order. I have a fabulous SA. I go to H with an open mind and she shows me things she thinks are right for me.

Wow, congratulation. Love the RJ Constance. Like you said, it's out of the world gorgeous. You are a lucky girl. Two Constance, even better. May I ask when did your inquire a out the Constance. My SA told me the waitlist is close on the Constance. :P

My H boutique does not have a list for anything. I was quite shocked when I went to South Coast Plaza to learn that they have lists for absolutely everything. I find that a turn off.