What to do-So annoyed with Madison Ave and voicemail

Jul 24, 2009
Is it just me, or is it impossible to get a hold of a SA at Madison? Calling there is like calling the CIA- it's practically top secret who is working and then you are not able to speak with any SA. I have left both a voicemail and an email for a SA regarding a bag (mind you not a Birkin or Kelly)I want to buy to see if it is still in stock before I drive there and she has not returned my call. I won't leave another message (stalker...) but if I schlep there and it is not in stock I will flip. :rant:
What do you ladies suggest I do?

Is it just me, or is it impossible to get a hold of a SA at Madison? Calling there is like calling the CIA- it's practically top secret who is working and then you are not able to speak with any SA. I have left both a voicemail and an email for a SA regarding a bag (mind you not a Birkin or Kelly)I want to buy to see if it is still in stock before I drive there and she has not returned my call. I won't leave another message (stalker...) but if I schlep there and it is not in stock I will flip. :rant:
What do you ladies suggest I do?
I have called another H store to see if they have the item I'm looking for and then I ask them to check the Madison Store. They can see other stores inventory and direct you in the right place. Good Luck! I know it is frustrating.

I have called another H store to see if they have the item I'm looking for and then I ask them to check the Madison Store. They can see other stores inventory and direct you in the right place. Good Luck! I know it is frustrating.

Excellent tip. That's what has worked for me as I travel too much to be in any one place to establish set relationships.....and I usually do this with an H boutique in the same city....:biggrin: But I do travel to the boutique to pick it up....