Post your newest shoe purchases here!

This is my very first post!! :biggrin:

I've been here so often so I thought why not join in on the fun and sign up as a member!!

These are favorite from my 'recent purchases', I got them early November. It took me 2 band aids and a whole lot of blisters to break them in but it was worth it now they're my comfy go-to shoes! :biggrin:

---The flash messed up the color a bit, the color is really like the bottom-right picture.

Attachments

• image-766628808.jpg
    image-766628808.jpg
    563.5 KB · Views: 880
Remy1995 said:

I've been here so often so I thought why not join in on the fun and sign up as a member!!

These are favorite from my 'recent purchases', I got them early November. It took me 2 band aids and a whole lot of blisters to break them in but it was worth it now they're my comfy go-to shoes! :biggrin:

---The flash messed up the color a bit, the color is really like the bottom-right picture.

I love them!!!

Those are cute! I was almost about to get them myself.

so pretty!!!

Givenchy heels from Boxing Day sales - from $1050 reduced to $240. So happy as I have tried them on when they were at full price and luckily that the only size that was left was a 37.5...perfect!

Attachments

• giv.png
    giv.png
    637.8 KB · Views: 771
Received my Marc by Marc Jacobs loafers today! Loving my Mr Pickles! :love:

MrPickles_zps509df342.jpg