My Mulberry Family

scottishdoll said:
Well Everyone,

This is my Mulberry family. I think it's pretty much complete now unless I see something else to tempt me :roflmfao::roflmfao:

I LOVE your mulberry family! Yay! You have some real beauties :smile:

Gosh I can't wait to get petrol!

That raspberry EW Bayswater looks rather tasty!! :smile: Is the Lexy patent? You've some some real beauties here, scottishdoll! Are you tempted by anything else?!! ;)

Yes I do have a patent Lexi. The Raspberry EW was my first Mulberry, my mum bought it for my birthday a few years ago.

I'm going to try and stay on the sofa for 2013 but I have been tempted by the Valentines Lexi although I think I'd prefer the colour on a different model. I'm also rather taken with the Del Reys now. I never fancied them until I saw the reveals :roflmfao:

Yes I do have a patent Lexi. The Raspberry EW was my first Mulberry, my mum bought it for my birthday a few years ago.

I'm going to try and stay on the sofa for 2013 but I have been tempted by the Valentines Lexi although I think I'd prefer the colour on a different model. I'm also rather taken with the Del Reys now. I never fancied them until I saw the reveals :roflmfao:

What a fab first Mulberry! What a fab mum!! ;) I'm rather tempted by the mini Del Rey - more my size and in some lovely colours. As for the sale - I'd better keep away from reveals! I've got my tassel bf Alexa but am currently dithering ...

What a fab first Mulberry! What a fab mum!! ;) I'm rather tempted by the mini Del Rey - more my size and in some lovely colours. As for the sale - I'd better keep away from reveals! I've got my tassel bf Alexa but am currently dithering ...

I know, it was really lovely of her, we got it at Cheshire Oaks so it wasn't full price :cool:

It's so tempting to get carried away in the sales - I've sent back my impulse buy Dorset Tote, when it arrived I just didn't like it at all

scottishdoll said:
I know, it was really lovely of her, we got it at Cheshire Oaks so it wasn't full price :cool:

It's so tempting to get carried away in the sales - I've sent back my impulse buy Dorset Tote, when it arrived I just didn't like it at all

I was the same with the Dorset although the colour is lovely in black forest.

Well Everyone,

This is my Mulberry family. I think it's pretty much complete now unless I see something else to tempt me :roflmfao::roflmfao:

What a beautiful looking Mulberry Family.
I love all of them esp the petrol daria and u/j bays.
So pleased you didnt keep the dorest tote it would have been the black sheep of the family.:roflmfao:
Its one bag the Mulberry need to get rid of sharpish and is on my termination list.:giggles:

What a beautiful looking Mulberry Family.
I love all of them esp the petrol daria and u/j bays.
So pleased you didnt keep the dorest tote it would have been the black sheep of the family.:roflmfao:
Its one bag the Mulberry need to get rid of sharpish and is on my termination list.:giggles:

I agree, I loved the colour of it but I just thought it was such poor quality and I'd need to be so careful with it as the leather felt really thin and looked like it was stretching when it was fastened shut :shucks:

They can look so different irl - I've just had my bf tassel Alexa and I've had a look, "liked her", but carefully stowed her away until I can look at her properly in daylight tomorrow. She doesn't have the "wow" factor of my two ss Alexas, that's for sure ... ;)