Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

as some of you may know from a recent many posts i am new to givenchy...i had scored a great priced purple nightingale from bergdorf, but my heart was set on red...then thankfully was able to get one from barneys during the sale! also had been debating spending more money for the larger version but since the medium was on sale at a great price - i bought it! here are pictures of it in several ways (pardon the early morning pics!)...let me know what you all think!!

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 2,578
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 2,576
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 2,612
Reactions: BerlinArtGirl
as some of you may know from a recent many posts i am new to givenchy...i had scored a great priced purple nightingale from bergdorf, but my heart was set on red...then thankfully was able to get one from barneys during the sale! also had been debating spending more money for the larger version but since the medium was on sale at a great price - i bought it! here are pictures of it in several ways (pardon the early morning pics!)...let me know what you all think!!

Looks great (color is TDF) and proportions are just right on you, I wouldn't do a larger bag unless you really need the extra room.

Like ive said, their red is amazing...you look great.

congrats! it's such a pretty color & is a great size. i think it looks great on you...perfect!

It's been about 2 1/2 weeks, and I'm still breaking in this dark brown Nightingale. The lizard-effect calf leather is not as soft as the lamb and goat bags I already own, but I love the way it looks. Both the deep, dark brown color and the texture detail are beautiful. Just have to accept that it's not going to be as durable as the other bags (drier overall, more susceptible to knicks in the leather).

1355776761.jpg

1355776748.jpg

1355776735.jpg