I am SERIOUSLY upset :( !!!

coolncute89

Dec 22, 2006
ok..so I had a reservation for the navy polka dot corsaire and I was like 3rd on the list or something and I paid a deposit of half the price and all...so like a week ago the store calls me up and tells me they received 2 bags and sold them and that they're getting 2 more and one will surely be for me... and now they called me and told me the reservation was cancelled cuz they're not getting anymore bags!!!!!!! I SWEAR I AM SO UPSET I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!! does anyone know anywhere in which I could find navy polka dot bowlies or corsaires???

Oops! I forgot to tell you guys I'm in the UK!! Do you think your store would ship to the UK? I would send them the money by bank transfer..and what's the country code that I have to enter before this number?

I don't know if they ship internationally....you can at least ask. US's country code is 1

ok..so I had a reservation for the navy polka dot corsaire and I was like 3rd on the list or something and I paid a deposit of half the price and all...so like a week ago the store calls me up and tells me they received 2 bags and sold them and that they're getting 2 more and one will surely be for me... and now they called me and told me the reservation was cancelled cuz they're not getting anymore bags!!!!!!! I SWEAR I AM SO UPSET I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!! does anyone know anywhere in which I could find navy polka dot bowlies or corsaires???
Very disappointing. Hope you find one soon.