Recs for handheld black bag w/ shoulder strap!

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
I'm looking for the perfect black bag that is both hand held and has a shoulder/cross body strap. But.. here's the kicker... I don't want a HUGE bag. I was out looking today and everything is so big. Just want to find a medium size satchel! Any help would be very much appreciated!:yahoo:

How big do you consider to be too big? Also what price range? Have you seen the Kooba Charlie? I saw that in Bloomies the other day and it's very stylish IRL, much more so than any pictures I've seen.

I have been looking at Kazuyo Nakano's Theodora TH561, which is handheld and comes with a longer detachable strap. You can view it on her website, www.kazuyonakano.com. I'm also including some extra photos the store e-mailed me.

Attachments

• TH561_BLK.jpg
    TH561_BLK.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 67
  • TH561_BLK2.jpg
    TH561_BLK2.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 98
  • TH561_BLK3.jpg
    TH561_BLK3.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 62
Love that one! I can't seem to pull the Theodoras up though Can you tell me what size/price that one is? Thanks!

Unfortunately, her website is done in a way where you can't access the link of a specific page.

The bag measures: 13 x 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 (inches)
Price: $378

There is also a bigger version, but you might not be interested since you said not too big. I'm attaching photos of that one below. Measurements are: 13 x 9 1/2 x 7 (inches), price is $695.

You were my first PM on this forum, I was so excited :yes:

Attachments

• TH562_BLK.jpg
    TH562_BLK.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 58
  • TH562_BLK2.jpg
    TH562_BLK2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 58
Unfortunately, her website is done in a way where you can't access the link of a specific page.

The bag measures: 13 x 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 (inches)
Price: $378

There is also a bigger version, but you might not be interested since you said not too big. I'm attaching photos of that one below. Measurements are: 13 x 9 1/2 x 7 (inches), price is $695.

You were my first PM on this forum, I was so excited :yes:
Glad to be the first and I can't thank you enough for the info. I don't know why I can't pull up those bags! But the good news is your pictures are gorgeous and the size and price is perfect. I'm going to call them tomorrow! Thank you again :yahoo:

How about a Hermes Kelly? It comes with both handheld and shoulderstrap.. the only downside might be the price and the availability.. but it's a killer bag, believe me!