Carly Wristlet

I just picket up one of these this morning to go with my hopelessly backordered Large Kahki and Saddle Carly. I was pleasently surprised by how large it was. It is really almost a small clutch. I can wait to see how much stuff I can well....stuff in there. My Carly is going to be a bit of a bottomless pit so I thought I would need something to put all the essetials in. I think I am going to have more than enough room in that wristlet and I can use it when I am kidless for a night out with the hubby. The wrist strap can unhook and attach as a strap across the top to make it a little purse - so sweet!

I also picked up a legacy stripe ponytail scarf - they are still out there regardless of what coach.com says.

I got a bottle of the signature jacquard cleaner and it did a really nice job on both my Soho Flap and my Spring 06 Patchwork tote (yeah, I cleaned all the patches except the silky ones - even the cotton - it did a great job!)

I bought the Carly wristlet in black sign. on Sunday. You're right it is like a small clutch. I love it!! I need to get the camera out and post pictures tonite.So the patchwork cleaner works really good?? i just might buy some of that!!!! Post pics if you can - love to see everything!!!

Ok here goes - I wanted to post pics of the scarf in my hair (but then my husband might discover how much time I spend on here!!!), or on my Black Leather Legacy Shoulder bag (but it is at Coach for repairs), so folded and lonely for now....

wristlet5.jpg

wristlet4.jpg

wristlet3.jpg

wristlet2.jpg

wristlet1.jpg

i wanted that in the angora trim!!!!!!!!!!

and the PH leather since the bag itself is completely sold out.

it's a beautiful wristlet!

i still miss my embossed flap :sad:

I love your wristlet too!!! I'm carrying mine to a wedding at the end of the month. Can we see pics of your "cleaned" patchwork tote?? I want to see how good it looks! I might buy some cleaner for my denim patchwork tote!!!

I love your wristlet too!!! I'm carrying mine to a wedding at the end of the month. Can we see pics of your "cleaned" patchwork tote?? I want to see how good it looks! I might buy some cleaner for my denim patchwork tote!!!

I just went to take a pic but of course my battery died! However - it looks clean....I didn't think to take before pics so I don't know what to really show. Next time I'll take before and afters! It really did a reasonable job - totally worth the $10 and it's a huge bottle. I wouldn't trust any other cleaner - so it was worth it to me. But like I said - only $10 bucks!!!:yes:

I got mine at the PCE event. I was going to return it tonite. You made me thinking not to return it now since I am still thinking to keep the Large Carly or not.