Eye/Eyebrow Lift w/ Botox - Anyone Have It Done?

Hello Ladies,

I am 24 years old, but I have sad sad droopy eyelids and sad sad droopy eyebrows, I was wondering if any of you ladies have ever had an eyelid or eye lift with botox and would you recommend it for a first timer?

Your advice and experiences would be greatly appreciated, this has been on my mind for quite some time, and I'm thinking of doing it, I want a fresh face and happy eyes!

Hello Ladies,

I am 24 years old, but I have sad sad droopy eyelids and sad sad droopy eyebrows, I was wondering if any of you ladies have ever had an eyelid or eye lift with botox and would you recommend it for a first timer?

Your advice and experiences would be greatly appreciated, this has been on my mind for quite some time, and I'm thinking of doing it, I want a fresh face and happy eyes!

My mom loves botox.

I had it done where they injected botox into my eyebrow area to create a small "lift". I noticed a small difference but it wasn't enough to go back and get it done again. I also have droopy eyelids. None of my friends/family noticed that I had got it done.

I do have deep lines across my forhead, the botox worked well for that and I'll be getting it again there but not for the "lift".

longneckzaraffe said:
Hello Ladies,

I've been having botox for about 3 years now (every 5 months or so) and included has been the eyebrow "lift" it really does work for me; as long as you go to a well qualified and experienced practitioner there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck

I've been having botox for about 3 years now (every 5 months or so) and included has been the eyebrow "lift" it really does work for me; as long as you go to a well qualified and experienced practitioner there shouldn't be a problem. Good luck
Agree with lisahopkins --- it can create a lift but I only trust a skilled doctor to do it... I've seen horror stories where too much was injected (creating a permanently surprised looking face) or was injected in the wrong spot and the eyelid drooped. Yikes!

I had an upper bleph and while I was under general anesthesia also had the wrinkles on my forehead botoxed. The eyes came out great, but together with the forehead being immobilized it was too much change at once, and if I did it all over again, I would have done the 2 procedures independently. I have found since that I do not like my forehead completely immobile- gives the eyes a more sunken look. I DO like to get the frown lines done ("11"s lines). I would avoid doing a brow lift at your age, unless you want to look surprised all the time.