Need help choosing my first RM

Apr 25, 2007
Ok, so I have wanted an R M MAM for a long time and am finally going to add it to my collection. The ones I have my eye on are a new style croc brown, new style dark brown or old style eggplant. Since I don't know anything about the leathers, I'm not really sure where to start.

The old school Eggplant is a gorgeous color. The leather when new is a little on the stiff side but breaks in beautifully. I absolutely LOVE the Psisley lining inside the Eggplant so that one gets my vote.

The old school Eggplant is a gorgeous color. The leather when new is a little on the stiff side but breaks in beautifully. I absolutely LOVE the Psisley lining inside the Eggplant so that one gets my vote.
I got her today and the color is just perfect! I love it. It is the older style strap. Sweet!

I so would but I just had my shooting wrist replaced two days ago and got fitted for cast today ... 3 weeks to go. How does one post pics on here? Don' t you need so many posts first?

I don't think you need a certain number of posts. If you're using the mobile app it is pretty easy to attach just follow the prompts.

If you're on a computer upload the pictures to a site like photobucket first and then click on the little icon in the comments tool bar that has mountains on it and paste the URL for the photo in the pop up box.

I don't think you need a certain number of posts. If you're using the mobile app it is pretty easy to attach just follow the prompts.

If you're on a computer upload the pictures to a site like photobucket first and then click on the little icon in the comments tool bar that has mountains on it and paste the URL for the photo in the pop up box.

Thanks, I'll try it as soon as I get better!

Congratulations. I like the older eggplant color a lot. And the paisley is one of my lusted after linings. But no worries your bag is safe. I'm a MAB girl. :lolots: Can't wait to see your pictures.

Enjoy the bag.