My new to me Vieux Rose City

scorpio2010 said:
Been eyeing Bal bags for ages now...........finally took the plunge and bought this beauty......I'm in LOVE!!:biggrin:

oops, I'm sorry, i didn't manage to attach my pic, it failed to appear:sad:

congrats!:smile: it's very feminine! u can try attaching it again, i wanna see!:smile:

Oh and can any kind ladies here pls tell me in which country is Balenciaga bag cheapest? Sorry i've to sneak in this question here as I'm a newbie to Purse Forum and the rules dictate that I can't start a new thread yet. TIA.

scorpio2010 said:
Thx, I wasn't too sure about the color at first, after reading some of the posts here. It doesn't seem to be a very popular choice which is a shame as it's a really gorgeous color, very fresh and cheerful. The downside is that I'm terrified of getting her dirty :panic:

this combo is a rare find!:smile: ur lucky to have this! just try to baby it when she's with u! lol! or try to rotate ur bags. enjoy her! thanks for sharing ur beauty! :smile:

kobe939 said:
Wow, congrats! She is a really pretty, I wished I can wear pink! :P

I would love to see some mod pics if you don't mind. I wonder if this color is versatile and wearable?

hi kobe! thanks!:smile: ill post mod shots soon! i have not used her yet but this color works for me at least for my wardrobe:smile: the color is like salmon-ish if id describe it:smile:

Thank you all. It's reassuring to know that there're others who appreciate her too :smile:
The giant hardware is kinda heavy. I wore her out shopping today and i'm really thankful for the shoulder strap! I still think Bal bags look best carried on the crook of the arm. I don't quite like how it slouches when carried on the shoulder. Another thing, does it bother you that the base sags wnen you put stuff in? I'm having a little issue with that. Sorry, it's not that i don't love her now, it's just that when you actually use a bag, such issues do crop up, kwim?