A Star's Collection

Valentino Primavere Sandals in Tan and Black:
PSNM00013.jpg

PSNM00012.jpg

No other fashion house does feminine details like Valentino. From the Spring/Summer 2010 collection, the calfskin flowers are exquisitely constructed. Valentino shoes aren't just beautiful, but comfy too. Of course I couldn't resist having them in two different colors!

John Galliano Black Mary-Jane Doll Pumps:
PSNM00005.jpg

From Galliano's Spring/Summer 2008 "Valley of The Dolls" collection. These shoes are made of the softest napa leather and have an intrincate design on the vamp. The back of the shoe is so short it doesn't offer much stability, so I added a satin ribbon to each shoe (just like they did on the runway) to tie around my ankles, making them easier to walk in.

John Galliano Teal Ankle-Strap Pumps:
PSNM00006.jpg

PSNM00007.jpg

I love Galliano shoes, definitely not for wallflowers. These shoes come from the Fall/Winter 2008 collection (one of my favorite shoe collections from Galliano) and are made of teal kangaroo leather, giving them an interesting look.

Nina Ricci Red Platform Pumps:
PSNM00010.jpg

These shoes come from the Fall/Winter 2012 collection and are made of a very soft napa leather in a rich red (not so cherry like in the picture, more oxblood) with gold heel taps. The vamp is flat on the top, giving the shoes a very interesting look. I love Nina Ricci shoes because their designs never fail to impress and the quality is beyond words.

Balenciaga Black Suede and Grey Leather Square-Toe T-Strap Pumps:
PSNM00001.jpg

PSNM00002.jpg

I fell in love the minute I saw this pair. They come from the Pre-Fall 2008 collection and have an interesting cut-off square-toe and sublime t-strap design. A very comfy pair of shoes.

Marni Black Suede and Bronze Leather Strapy Sandals:
PSNM00008.jpg

I love Marni shoes period. Their designs are always interesting but never uncomfortable. This pair has a rubberized heel with a very forgiving high that makes it possible to walk in them all day long without feeling any discomfort.

Celine White Leather Pointed-Toe Wedges:
PSNM00003.jpg

PSNM00004.jpg

Iconic shoes from the Fall/Winter 2012 collection. I'm not a fan of wedges and I usually dislike white shoes because they never look good enough, in my humble opinion. But right after Celine's Fall 2012 presentation, I said I had to have a pair of these. They have a chic silhouette and perfect no-fuss design that screams "luxury". I still can't believe I found the perfect pair of white shoes.

Pollini for Michael van der Ham Chartreuse Velvet and Grey Suede Sandals:
PSNM00011.jpg

When Nicholas Kirkwood was appointed as creative director of Pollini, he launched the "Forward Designers" project. A collaboration where five designers had shoes produced by Pollini for their Spring/Summer 2008 shows. One of those designers was Michale van der Ham who co-designed these amazing chartreuse velvet shoes with grey suede details. The heel is very high, but when a pair of shoes is that pretty, one shouldn't complain. I love this quirky and unique design.