Help please - Is Bluette the same as Cornflower Blue?

jzhengb

Sep 24, 2010
I have been wanting the cornflower blue in size BN2274 so bad and it is complete sold out in Canada and USA. Thank purseforum, I got hold of a SA in London who is willing to ship internationally.

So I got the purse today - woohoo!!:P But I found the color is darker than what it looks like on the website. The authentic card also shows it is Bluette.

Can anyone help me here?

Last edited:
How much did it cost you to ship internationally? Also do you mind PMing me the name of your SA?

North America has terrible stock, we always get the neutral colours and never the brighter ones.

How much did it cost you to ship internationally? Also do you mind PMing me the name of your SA?

North America has terrible stock, we always get the neutral colours and never the brighter ones.
My company has a corporate account with FedEx so it only costs me $38.70 for 3- day service. Otherwise, they will charge you like $100+. But again, they have much more choices than what we have in North America.

I will pm ur the sa contact information. Need to figure out how to pm you first. :balloon::balloon::balloon:

My company has a corporate account with FedEx so it only costs me $38.70 for 3- day service. Otherwise, they will charge you like $100+. But again, they have much more choices than what we have in North America.

I will pm ur the sa contact information. Need to figure out how to pm you first. :balloon::balloon::balloon:

Do you mind to share the SA details to me? I am looking for Cornflower Blue BN2274 too...and I am located in Australia...

I have been wanting the cornflower blue in size BN2274 so bad and it is complete sold out in Canada and USA. Thank purseforum, I got hold of a SA in London who is willing to ship internationally.

So I got the purse today - woohoo!!:P But I found the color is darker than what it looks like on the website. The authentic card also shows it is Bluette.

Can anyone help me here?

Hello, please share your SA contact :smile: Thanks

OMG! I have been huning high and low for the bluette! Can you please inform me which prada boutique you got it from? My hubby is going to London next week. And do you know whether they have it in the smaller size BN1874?

OMG! I have been huning high and low for the bluette! Can you please inform me which prada boutique you got it from? My hubby is going to London next week. And do you know whether they have it in the smaller size BN1874?
No, they did not have the blue in BN1801 at the time when I ordered. They only had it in black.

Ask you hubby to go to the Old Bond Street location. I ordered from there.