Flame Shiny Grain Bayswater

May 31, 2012
Anyone here who has a Flame Shiny Grain Bayswater? I'm thinking of getting it tonight - and this will be my first Mulberry. Do you all like it? Is there anything not to like about it?

Thanks! :smile:

devilishlygreat said:
Anyone here who has a Flame Shiny Grain Bayswater? I'm thinking of getting it tonight - and this will be my first Mulberry. Do you all like it? Is there anything not to like about it?

Thanks! :smile:

It is a beautiful show stopper bag. Can you handle it? Hehe.

I think I could! (hopefully):roflmfao: I bought it last night because I really love it. I just got an email saying it has shipped and will be delivered on Friday. I'm so excited. Can't wait to finally get my hands on this beauty. :biggrin:

I have one, the colouR got me as soon as I saw it and I bought it the very next day. Reckon I've had mine for 3 or 4 weeks and I love it and surprisingly it goes with lots and lots!! Plus the leather is lovely and rigid and hols it's shape beautifully x

I think I could! (hopefully):roflmfao: I bought it last night because I really love it. I just got an email saying it has shipped and will be delivered on Friday. I'm so excited. Can't wait to finally get my hands on this beauty. :biggrin:

Can't wait to see your reveal. And of course if you don't like it you should have free returns.

I hope you like it!! It would look amazing with browns, beige, blacks even navy blue I think!

I have one, the colouR got me as soon as I saw it and I bought it the very next day. Reckon I've had mine for 3 or 4 weeks and I love it and surprisingly it goes with lots and lots!! Plus the leather is lovely and rigid and hols it's shape beautifully x

That's great to know! The minute I saw it on their site, I knew I had to have it. But I was feeling guilty because I just bought a Gucci purse a couple of weeks ago that I haven't even used yet.:roflmfao: After 3 days of non-stop thinking about it, I finally decided to give in. :roflmfao: