Instant reveal from naughtipidginsnest !

Sep 14, 2008
Just wanted to show off my new lovely chocolate ledbury ! I really do love this bag......wish they hadn't discontinued it ! Matches my hunter boots perfectly.

image-22600080.jpg

image-4117594514.jpg

image-2998253374.jpg

Last edited:
Very pretty!

...have a question about the boots: are they rubber? Where do you wear them? I've only ever seen people wearing rubber boots when it's raining or when working in the muddy garden.

Wow! Gorgeous.. Brilliant grain of leather. Agree will look so cool with boots! Well done! :smile:)

Very pretty!

...have a question about the boots: are they rubber? Where do you wear them? I've only ever seen people wearing rubber boots when it's raining or when working in the muddy garden.

Lovely classic bag, hope you get loads of use from her :smile:

Congrats, classic bag.

Beautiful chocolate Ledbury, an all-time classic! :smile:
Thanks everyone ;) I am very happy with it and will be buying there again !

Very pretty!

Yes, I guess it is kind of strange but I live in USA (near Washington D.C.) and the Hunter boots are very fashionable here ! They are rubber. I will wear them in the rain and snow. They are very comfortable and I love em !

Yes, I guess it is kind of strange but I live in USA (near Washington D.C.) and the Hunter boots are very fashionable here ! They are rubber. I will wear them in the rain and snow. They are very comfortable and I love em !

Not strange at all! ;) I've seen people running around in burberry rubber boots and all but I guess I never really understood (mainly beause they look AWFUL) on me!

I come from (somewhat) near DC, too. Annapolis to be exact! :smile:

Fab' bag - I live in North-West England and I LIVE in Hunters ! (it rains, a LOT, & I've 3 dogs, so ...) - Seriously thinking 'bout a Ledbury myself, I really like them, xH