What's the longest you've ever waited for a Hermes bag?

Does still waiting, more than 3 years later, count? :shrugs:
Fastest was something like 1-2 months.
The usual (from Paris, for a non-SO) has been, for me, within 6 months.

Going on four years..,bag completed...but according to the SA, never made it to the store..... I think I need to send out a search and rescue team....

My personal belief is that it is out there somewhere in lower Alaska sold to another patron who showed interest...

QM, it is that darned Alaska store! I ordered a Kelly in January of 2005 for the February 2005 podium. The order was cancelled in May and I put in a different order for July 2005 podium. While my SA has advised that the Kelly is done and in Paris (and should make it to the Alaska store in the next month or so), I'm not holding my breath! This was a very ordinary order, nothing fancy. And, I ordered a togo Birkin at the February 2006 podium. Still nothing....

QM, it is that darned Alaska store! I ordered a Kelly in January of 2005 for the February 2005 podium. The order was cancelled in May and I put in a different order for July 2005 podium. While my SA has advised that the Kelly is done and in Paris (and should make it to the Alaska store in the next month or so), I'm not holding my breath! This was a very ordinary order, nothing fancy. And, I ordered a togo Birkin at the February 2006 podium. Still nothing....
Probably held up in Canadian customs.:P

Jedimaster, if it'll make you feel better. One poor soul in the store, in my part of Alaska, has been waiting 5 years for a Barenia Birkin.