Miu Miu velvet smoking slippers

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I ordered these online sort of impulsively. I saw them in person and they are beautiful and sparkly, but I wonder if they are overly trendy? I am debating whether to return them to NAP and get the black Alexander McQueen smoking slippers or nothing at all? I appreciate your opinions!

Attachments

• image-2329228345.jpg
    image-2329228345.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 4,962
  • image-1603177814.jpg
    image-1603177814.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,672
  • image-2676840011.jpg
    image-2676840011.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 1,742
LadySapphire said:
thats them! sorry i meant ruby mui mui's. they are so gorgeous, your not helping my self imposed shoe ban lol :nuts:

I need to go on a ban! Technically I am on one but there are so many beautiful things tempting me daily!

jelly i love love those... ive been wanting a leopard one and was ready to pounce on saks.com last year but of course ended up dithering and it disappeared...
i was tempted by leopard mcqueens when it came out at NAP but then again, i had to remind myself,,, no missy please!!! :smile:
the ruby and emerald are both delish.. hoping by after christmas sale ,when ban is lifted, a pair is waiting for me...
post mod pics!!!

I need to go on a ban! Technically I am on one but there are so many beautiful things tempting me daily!

I always try to think of myself on a ban, it never works though as i've been looking at snow boots for winter. Those are seriously stunning smoking slippers though, i hope their as comfy as they look! :biggrin:

I definitely prefer the miu miu's over the McQueens...it's hard to distinguish what the paillettes are doing from a distance, lol. Whereas the miu miu's are just so elegant, I like them!!

katran26 said:
I definitely prefer the miu miu's over the McQueens...it's hard to distinguish what the paillettes are doing from a distance, lol. Whereas the miu miu's are just so elegant, I like them!!

Thanks for your opinion!

amacasa said:
jelly i love love those... ive been wanting a leopard one and was ready to pounce on saks.com last year but of course ended up dithering and it disappeared...
i was tempted by leopard mcqueens when it came out at NAP but then again, i had to remind myself,,, no missy please!!! :smile:
the ruby and emerald are both delish.. hoping by after christmas sale ,when ban is lifted, a pair is waiting for me...
post mod pics!!!

If you like them for yourself, I will have to give them a chance as you've got impeccable taste!

See, that is exactly what I'm concerned about. How do you like the McQueens?
Love the McQueens, you can see the skull and they are bit more classic. I have a big shoe collection and rotate a lot, and because I try to choose more classic/elegant (but not boring:smile: ), I wear shoes from few years back still a lot.
I live in Central Europe, so too sparkly things are bit no-no also :smile: