AUTHENTICATE this COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased this but owner does't have a dust bag??? Now I'm wondering if this is a fake. Help please!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221121831923?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thanks,

Jenn

Why in the world would not having a dustbag make you think it's fake? :confused1:

For starters, if all it took to prove something was genuine like a dustbag or a certain brand of zipper, all fakes would have those things too.

Second, I hope you know that items that are made for the Factory Outlet Stores DON'T come with dustbags? And that this was made for the Factory Store? And that sometimes even at the full-price stores, dustbags get removed to give to customers? And that sometimes sellers decide to just keep the dustbag because they need one?

It takes a LOT more to raise a red flag about an item's authenticity than the lack of a dustbag. There's nothing wrong with that bag. If you want a dustbag, look for auctions where the seller includes it in the listing.

Why in the world would not having a dustbag make you think it's fake? :confused1:

For starters, if all it took to prove something was genuine like a dustbag or a certain brand of zipper, all fakes would have those things too.

Second, I hope you know that items that are made for the Factory Outlet Stores DON'T come with dustbags? And that this was made for the Factory Store? And that sometimes even at the full-price stores, dustbags get removed to give to customers? And that sometimes sellers decide to just keep the dustbag because they need one?

It takes a LOT more to raise a red flag about an item's authenticity than the lack of a dustbag. There's nothing wrong with that bag. If you want a dustbag, look for auctions where the seller includes it in the listing.

I was going to say the same thing you said about the dust bag

really hard to get a picture of the creed, but wanted to know if this looked authentic. Don't know the name of the Coach.

106_0785_zps4aa43e59.jpg

106_0784_zps70b35885.jpg

0919121256_zpsf0ded5ac.jpg

106_0783_zpsa1cbaf73.jpg

According to the twenty or so currently listed on Ebay it's called a Gallery Embossed Patent Leather Tote. What I can see looks genuine.

Style 9790 is the City Bag and that's not a City Bag.

That bag has MAJOR problems.

I'd appreciate your help in authenticating this bag.

Item Coach Satchel/Purse/Handbag/Shoulderbag #9790
Listing# 150898616034
Link http://www.ebay.com/itm/COACH-Red-L...034?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item23224226e2
Comment I can't tell what's going on in pic#2 The slip pocket seems to have an extra piece above but doesn't go all the way across? I've contacted the seller but haven't heard back.

Thank you so much.

really hard to get a picture of the creed, but wanted to know if this looked authentic. Don't know the name of the Coach.

106_0785_zps4aa43e59.jpg

106_0784_zps70b35885.jpg

0919121256_zpsf0ded5ac.jpg

106_0783_zpsa1cbaf73.jpg

Looks good.

I purchased this but owner does't have a dust bag??? Now I'm wondering if this is a fake. Help please!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221121831923?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thanks,

Jenn

It looks fine. It's a MFF (made for factory) bag and they don't come with dust bags. Often, even boutique bags are missing dustbags because the sellers either choose to keep them or they get lost.

A dust bag or lack of one with a bag isn't indicative of authenticity or non-authenticity.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-COA...234?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item35bfcb2122

Found this on ebay. I've never seen anything like it before. It looks real but I'm not sure.

Item Number230851027234
Seller-supellexdecormodern

I'm not either. I've never seen it before but that's true about a lot of small items like that.
It looks fine. Coach makes oddball novelty gifty-type items for men.

The style number is 8281:

Attachments

• 8281 playing cards with case.jpg
    8281 playing cards with case.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 128
Any idea if this bag is authenticate (or if there is a name attached to it)? The bag measurements are approximately 10" x 7".

Thanks for any info!

Attachments

• $T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2srDPBQUd6ZK%20-!~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16dHJHEE9ny2srDPBQUd6ZK%20-!~~60_12.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 135
  • $T2eC16RHJIIE9qTYKDJlBQUd7OQrYw~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16RHJIIE9qTYKDJlBQUd7OQrYw~~60_12.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 130
Any idea if this bag is authenticate (or if there is a name attached to it)? The bag measurements are approximately 10" x 7".

Thanks for any info!
If there is a back slip pocket and a pocket under the flap, then it looks like a Pocket Purse #9755 from the early 90's, but wait for confirmation.

Can anyone tell me if this is authentic? I'm not good at spotting fakes! TIA!
Coach Willis Cream Ivory 9927 Leather Briefcase Shoulder Messenger Crossbody EUC
-ps I can't seem to get the hyperlink to copy from my iPad but if you paste that description into google the eBay listing comes up

Status
Not open for further replies.