Review Real Techniques Brushes - Don't sleep on these!!

pquiles

O.G.
Jun 28, 2006
I really like these brushes. They are inexpensive, delivers product well and oh...so...very soft. I own the Core Collection, Eye set, Travel set, Expert Face, Powder, Blush, eyebrow... Hmmm oh, and the duo fibre brushes. I love most of them... But my favorite is the eye contour and expert face... Awww heck.. I love them all! :smile:
For the price, these are GREAT!!

I love their brushes too! I'm a huge fan of pixiwoo and that was the main reason why I wanted to give them a try. I'm really happy with the brushes because they are super soft, great quality, and reasonably priced.

They are currently on sale at Ulta... buy 1, get 1 50% off. You can use coupons on them too. I'm thinking of buying more for back up!

siworae said:
I love their brushes too! I'm a huge fan of pixiwoo and that was the main reason why I wanted to give them a try. I'm really happy with the brushes because they are super soft, great quality, and reasonably priced.

They are currently on sale at Ulta... buy 1, get 1 50% off. You can use coupons on them too. I'm thinking of buying more for back up!

Me too... I am going there tomorrow to pick up some back ups.

Which one is the contour brush - is it the 'setting brush'? I only have the stippling brush at the moment but love it! Need a new contour brush so would love to know which one it is, thanks :smile:

No, it's actually called the contour brush. It comes in the kit that has the buffing brush, detailer brush, and pointed foundation brush. Here's a picture.

Attachments

• contour brush.jpg
    contour brush.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,238
i agree. these are really good especially the deluxe crease brush for concealer. I wish this particular one was sold separately.

I'll post some pictures soon for those interested. Just need to wash them first lol!

edit:

ok so i got myself in order. here are some photos of the brushes from the line for those interested.

RT2.jpg

RT1.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

Last edited: