Jenna Carryall wallet blk leather ~reveal~

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
My best friend & I went to the MK outlet in Niagara Falls (Canadian side). I was in search of a wallet that would hold a lot of cards and loose receipts, coupons, cash, coins and loose notes.

I picked up the Jenna carryall and it was instant love.

It has beautiful silver hw with a turn lock closure
image-3908803669.jpg

11 card slots
image-1285057933.jpg

4 more card slots with a compartment behind the cards and another compartment behind the ID window
image-981928909.jpg

It has 6 compartments in total for receipts, cash, coupons etc. & It also has a zippered coin compartment.
image-1809508784.jpg

I used to carry a wallet & a card holder & a wristlet to hold everything. The Jenna carryall holds everything I need (& don't need) with room to spare. The leather is soooo soft and the wallet is very well made. It is FABULOUS!!!! :love:

Thanks for checking it out :smile:

Last edited:
love it! the full pic's are much better:smile: do you think its going to be awkward with the coin section where it is ..?

Thanks :ghi5: Surprisingly, it's not awkward. I have a fair amount of coins in there now and the wallet still maintains its shape. The one thing that is difficult is the 11 card slots. It is pretty tight and until it stretches out, removing the bottom cards are difficult. It is still a beautiful and functional wallet. :biggrin:

Shoebaglady said:
Thanks :ghi5: Surprisingly, it's not awkward. I have a fair amount of coins in there now and the wallet still maintains its shape. The one thing that is difficult is the 11 card slots. It is pretty tight and until it stretches out, removing the bottom cards are difficult. It is still a beautiful and functional wallet. :biggrin:

Awesome!!
What colors does it come in?