REVEAL: Dear Miss Paraty.... *Wood* you be mine? (Lots of pics!)

Beautiful!!! So perfect for fall!!! Congratulations...I have to log off now bc I am suffering from serious reveal-envy. Seeing yours and others', I don't know if I can wait until Christmas (my latest goal)!!! Enjoy it!!!

Such a classic color. Congrats to you!
And yes....it is time for Marcie, you'll definitely love her.
Don't start the ban yet, wait till you get your hands on the beautiful Marcie. Haha.

Girrrrl, don't tempt me! I know... Marcie is what started this all -- I just got sidetracked! :lol: Marcie is definitely on the horizon, but I am going to try and take my time deciding what color I want to bite the bullet on... I have narrowed it down to a satchel w/ strap in: Nut, Ochre.... and I need to see IRL what the upcoming color "Waterlily" is going to look like. Something mauve-y pink would be really pretty. Oh, look at me, you have me Marcie obsessing!

Beautiful!!! So perfect for fall!!! Congratulations...I have to log off now bc I am suffering from serious reveal-envy. Seeing yours and others', I don't know if I can wait until Christmas (my latest goal)!!! Enjoy it!!!

Thanks, chloeclad!! I so feel your pain... the sweet, sweet torture of reveal-envy! :graucho: I will be in the same boat for the next few months... I'm aiming for New Year's but only time will tell! Until then, I think Miss Paraty will keep me nice and content!! :biggrin:

Yay, bag twins! :ghi5: Yes, I was so excited to find one... searching the Bonz and the Bay was a lost cause! But this worked out because she's brand new and all mine.... so meant to be! Yay, Wood Paraty! :hbeat:

yeah the wood seemed to have been sold out everywhere too. Your utility pocket, is it like a small cell phone pocket opposite to the zip pocket?

Soo gorgeous & you wear her so well.
I love your Chloe boots!:heart:

Thank you, poppy!! I'm so in love with this color... she literally goes with everything! :cloud9: Now if only I had Lychee in my collection :graucho:

congrats! very gorgeous color! goes well with almost everything! love how it's paired with your boots, perfect match! ;) looks good on u!;)

Thanks, rycechica! :ghi5: I am such a Paraty fan now... you girls with Lychee are making me seriously want a second! :lol: But for now, I am so, so happy with Wood... you're right she goes with everything!

yeah the wood seemed to have been sold out everywhere too. Your utility pocket, is it like a small cell phone pocket opposite to the zip pocket?

Yes, it is a small slip pocket opposite the zip pocket, perfect for a cell phone! :tup: My Blackberry Torch fits perfectly.

Congratulations! Such a gorgeous color and super rich for fall. I can't wait to see all your upcoming outfits with your Paraty (since I love all the ones with Elsie). Enjoy!

Congratulations! Such a gorgeous color and super rich for fall. I can't wait to see all your upcoming outfits with your Paraty (since I love all the ones with Elsie). Enjoy!

Thank you, PurseXOXO!! I haven't put her down since I got her! You're so sweet :blush: I'll have so much fun pairing her with outfits because Wood goes with EVERYTHING! :hbeat:

Fabulous~
congrats!

Thank you, sandyly! :biggrin:

Oh, Chloe, you foxy minx, you. Look what you did. You broke my ban. :shame:

So some of you may know that I have been on a torturous hunt for my perfect Paraty ever since Elsie came into the picture with her luscious pebbly leather and irresistible feminine shape. One is SO not enough. Somehow I don't think two will be either!

I've been in love with Wood (or "Bois") since the first time I saw a photo... I am a highly neutral-centric person with a neutral-centric wardrobe and Fall, with its rich, cozy, earth tone palette, is my favorite season in the world. Thus, I was itching for the perfect cognac bag to anchor my bag collection, both in the Fall and year-round.

Enter Wood... a color so elusive these days that it took the lovely SAs at Chloe Las Vegas (my official Chloe mecca, if you can't tell) to track her down... all the way in Paris! :party:

So here she is, straight from Paris, the new love of my life :love::

Beautifully packaged... :heart:

52203003.jpg

45004468.jpg

11477364.jpg

The new star of the show! :yahoo:

74931289.jpg

53393872.jpg

47575087g.jpg

(I neglected to photograph, but she does have both a zip pocket and a utility pocket! Yippee!)

11688310.jpg

16775763.jpg

:girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh:

46558219.jpg

With her sister Elsie!:

78357557.jpg

Mod pics:

(Wood Paraty goes perfectly with my fave Chloe boots!)

10688324.jpg

Long strap:

87152511.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :sunshine: I'm gonna go drool some more over the new lady in my life! Now I'm really, REALLY banned for 2012! :biggrin:

girrrrllll, OUI OUI! :biggrin: i think you've found the perfect anchor for your bag collection!! omg, i'm so jelly :P not only do you look "da bomb" with both elsie and paraty, but you've picked out two gorgeous gorgeous bags!!! they're both so classy and timeless!!! you've got great taste my dear!! congrats on your new parisian love, she's a stunner!! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

off topic, i know u love paraty (obviously hehe) but how do u feel about marcie?? i'm still in the great debate between marcie and paraty.....

girrrrllll, OUI OUI! :biggrin: i think you've found the perfect anchor for your bag collection!! omg, i'm so jelly :P not only do you look "da bomb" with both elsie and paraty, but you've picked out two gorgeous gorgeous bags!!! they're both so classy and timeless!!! you've got great taste my dear!! congrats on your new parisian love, she's a stunner!! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

off topic, i know u love paraty (obviously hehe) but how do u feel about marcie?? i'm still in the great debate between marcie and paraty.....

Yaaay, thank you, cee!! :hugs: I am so in love with this bag. This is like my favorite color in life and Paraty leather is so sturdy... feels like the most indestructible of all my bags! Both bags make me sooo happy... I love my mini Chloe family!!

And now for your question, omg, I LOVE Marcie. :hbeat: :girlsigh: Marcie is what started this whole dang Chloe affair in the first place!! I just got sidetracked! So I am DEFINITELY still in the market for Marcie... she'll be my next big score! I just have to wait a bit, like a good girl :angel:

It's a toughie, but I love both! You would look soooo good with either. What Marcie style/colors are you looking into? I absolutely have to have a shoulder strap, so small satchel's a done deal for me, and I'm thinking either Nut or Ochre! Are you looking for a neutral? A pop of color? Chloe does both so well! Ahhhhh :panic: You will know when you find THE ONE! I can't wait for you to join Club Chloe!! :graucho:

ceedoan said:

ahah! So this is where you're hiding out Cee! Hahaha :smile:
Hi girl! :hug: