Doo Yoo Tattoo?

I got 3 tattoos yesterday morning.I wanted all three for a while and I just went and got them in one sitting.They were all small,so it was a quick thing :smile:
I got smile and believe on my wrists.Smile is healing nicely,believe is still a bit red and swollen around the b,but I have very exposed veins,so I knew it would take a while.
I also got a verse from a paramore song,"this heart it beats,beats for only you,my heart is yours" under my left breast.
This one has a very symbolic meaning for me,and is very personal.I went through depression for most of my teens and again during the first three years of my marriage,due to infertility.Many and many times I thought that death would be the easy way out of all the pain.If I'm still here is only because of the people I love,my husband,my relatives,my friends,and also because of those occasional random strangers who sometimes give me a smile from the bottom of my heart,just by doing or saying something that makes my day better.
If my heart is still beating is just because of all of these people,then and still every single day now,so I wanted something to thank them for it and to remind me that there is always going to be a reason to keep living,someone who makes me happy,for all life or for just one minute.
the tattoo isn't crocked,is just my pic that sucks :P
Foto1385.jpg

Foto1386.jpg

Foto1389.jpg

Blyen said:
I got 3 tattoos yesterday morning.I wanted all three for a while and I just went and got them in one sitting.They were all small,so it was a quick thing :smile:
I got smile and believe on my wrists.Smile is healing nicely,believe is still a bit red and swollen around the b,but I have very exposed veins,so I knew it would take a while.
I also got a verse from a paramore song,"this heart it beats,beats for only you,my heart is yours" under my left breast.
This one has a very symbolic meaning for me,and is very personal.I went through depression for most of my teens and again during the first three years of my marriage,due to infertility.Many and many times I thought that death would be the easy way out of all the pain.If I'm still here is only because of the people I love,my husband,my relatives,my friends,and also because of those occasional random strangers who sometimes give me a smile from the bottom of my heart,just by doing or saying something that makes my day better.
If my heart is still beating is just because of all of these people,then and still every single day now,so I wanted something to thank them for it and to remind me that there is always going to be a reason to keep living,someone who makes me happy,for all life or for just one minute.

Pretty and great meaning!

Foto1385.jpg

Foto1386.jpg

Foto1389.jpg

Hi Blyen .... I just love your tattoos and the meanings behind them. I, too, have a few but unfortunately I don't know how to post photos on here.

I am glad you are feeling better and hope you are keeping well. Buon ferragosto and I want to send you a :smile: from the bottom of my heart !!

Hey fellow Tattoo collectors! I'm not sure if you all are aware of the designer Rebecca Minkoff but she is amazing and is great to her fans. She allows her tPF fans only to design their own bags, which I have been been a part of quite a number of times...

Well, what I'm trying to get at is she just gave me approval to start a Tattoo Fund pouch! You know we all do it, put $ aside for our next pieces. What better spot to save than a Tattoo Fund pouch!?!

Anyone can join. Just click the link in my signature and copy and paste your name to the list. Just be sure to check in on a regular basis for updates...

Thank you for letting me share!

New addition! Bad photo quality, but it's amazing in person. I go back in a few weeks to get the rest of it finished up and colored. I'm in LOVE with it!! Already had so many people stop me to compliment it, and it's only been a day :P

Attachments

• newtattoo.jpg
    newtattoo.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 840
Thanks ladies!! This is a new guy - he's really, really outdone himself. I basically walked in one day, told him I wanted a rose and horseshoe, and came back a few days later to this awesome drawing. :smile:

Do wrist tattoos hurt as bad as people say? Im debating on getting a small one on my wrist! I just need to be 100% no regrets :smile:

They hurt, but they hurt for like 30 minutes, then it's all fine. :smile: If you want it, go for it!

Thanks ladies!! This is a new guy - he's really, really outdone himself. I basically walked in one day, told him I wanted a rose and horseshoe, and came back a few days later to this awesome drawing. :smile:

I love it! It looks great, can't wait to see it in full color! Where did you go (if you don't mind me asking)? I'm in Chicago, and I've been browsing places to get a wrist tattoo - I'm almost settled on Speakeasy but haven't made the appointment yet.

I love it! It looks great, can't wait to see it in full color! Where did you go (if you don't mind me asking)? I'm in Chicago, and I've been browsing places to get a wrist tattoo - I'm almost settled on Speakeasy but haven't made the appointment yet.

Thanks! It was done by Harley Fezekas at Tattoo Depot/Resurrection Ink in Justice, he's the one that deserves all the credit. :smile: His linework and color work are some of the best I've seen lately and he's so young!

I know someone that was tattooed by Scott at Speakeasy, and it came out phenominal! Their work looks pretty solid (I looked on the website), I really like Patrick's, Sean's, Scott's and Tim's stuff. For a wrist tattoo they might take you as a walk-in if they aren't booked up that day. :smile:

Last edited: