Are there any bags you regret NOT buying?

cllb

O.G.
Jul 21, 2012
Was just wondering if anyone on here really regrets not making a purchase? I started to get into mulberry only about a year or so ago. Because I'm not exactly rich I want my first new mulberry to be something special. I adore the bayswater satchels but I feel like if I'm going to spend all that money on a new bag then it needs to be really different and special in design. So right now I'm regretting the fact I never got myself the heritage satchels - the only options now seem to be bog standard oak, black or chocolate in the standard designs!

If you have any you wish you'd got, post or link to some pics, I think everyone would appreciate a little bit of bag p*rn ;)

There is one I regret, the Mini Taylor in Deer Brown. I have wanted that bag for forever. I was waiting for it to go on sale last year, but it sold out before it got that far. I've been waiting for it to pop up at the outlets for ages, but it hasn't and I don't think it will. I scan eBay multiple times a day in the hope one might show up lol. The only photos I have of it are on my blog quite a way back, but I know TPF rules are that you can't link to it, so I can't. But it's a gorgeous bag that I really want to own!

I know they are still produced but I really regret not getting a Daria satchel (oak) before the crazy price increases in the last couple of years :cry: I was a latecomer to liking the style because of the disc but funnily enough now that is the thing I like most about it, plus the soft spongy leather!

Onebagtoomany said:
I know they are still produced but I really regret not getting a Daria satchel (oak) before the crazy price increases in the last couple of years :cry: I was a latecomer to liking the style because of the disc but funnily enough now that is the thing I like most about it, plus the soft spongy leather!

They had some of these in the York store in June. They were subs as the strap was slightly shorter than normal. May be worth a ring round.

Thanks for the tip, will try ringing around :smile: The only problem is that I live quite far away from any of the outlets and I think they don't post subs out? It is worth a try though!

At least if you ring round they might know? And if you decide not to bother going to any maybe that tells you whether you want the bag or not? Just a thought...

At least if you ring round they might know? And if you decide not to bother going to any maybe that tells you whether you want the bag or not? Just a thought...

Not really - I live a good minimum two hours drive away from any of them (and that's just from Bicester - much further away from the other three) so not going to organise a trip on the offchance the bag will turn up as a sub. I'm also happy to buy preloved in good condition so am hoping the bag may turn up on Ebay or another secondhand website at a reasonable price...

Do they not keep them aside if they do have any subs in stock? 2 hurs is a long way. Think I'm just over an hour from Bichester being in SW London, still trying to talk someone into a trip there. I probably cant buy anything but I can still get my fix window shopping. I did this last night 10 minutes befoe John Lewis closed - my hubby wasnt best pleased! ;)