Okay, just out of curiosity

What the hell is this? :blink:

437892460_70d05e5050_o.jpg

i just saw that yesterday, it is god awful.

clearly this was the bag that Marc created when he fell off the wagon

LMAO!!!!! That is AWFUL!!!! -but totally agree!!!!
....and Chloe...you ROCK this forum with your comments!!! I wish there was somewhere we could check to see how many of each bag is bought each season! I have a feeling these will be given away as Christmas gifts this year...nice gift though!! Now I'll probably get a lump of coal for saying that!!

haha
sorry, don't want to offend anybody, but it looks like somebody's gone mad with a glue gun and stuck bits onto a perfectly nice bag.

Exactly my thought!! I think even without the jewels, I doubt I want this bag. Too shiny and not to mention the price :sick::wacko:. Hmm...maybe if I bought that bag, I would be contributing to his rehab payment. Wow, that's just mean.

Thanks Emmy for the compliment, it's hard not to make a comment. That bag is definitely asking for it :nuts:

bag-addict, I think the question is, what kind of normal person want to be carrying this?

KMSNYC, I think I know someone who would be responsible in making the fake version, a 3rd grader with a glue gun and his mom jewels necklace from the 70's.

If you have a chance to look over recent magazines (Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, etc), you will see many items from GEMS line. Robert (one of the bags from GEMS line) is chosen as the most coveted accessory of the season by Bazaar's magazine. A picture alone does not depict the real beauty of a bag (also dependent on each individual's taste).

bag.lover said:
The January 2007 issue of Harper's Bazaar (US Edition) features 2 MJ bags

2. Full page of GEMS Tote ($8,800) on page 63.
Luxury Report
The most coveted accessories are often the most opulent - and the most copied. Bazaar celebrates the pieces worth spurging on and points out why it never pays to buy a fake.
The season's most desirable: a gem-encrusted metallic tote.
Marc Jacobs bag, $8,800.

Here is Naomi Campbell with her GEMS Robert.
attachment.php