do you follow this so called rule??

Nov 21, 2006
I was talking with a SA at LV and she told me that you shouldn't mix mono with damier, because they are the two main lines. (for example...mono bag with damier wallet) She said its okay to mix any other of their stuff, just not with eachother. Anyone agree with this??

i say it depends on what you like. they don't really match but who cares?? i love my damier koala and it's just too much of a hassle to keep on changing my wallet just to match my bag....i'd rather mix them than forget my credit card or papers so i can follow a rule...

if mixing is a problem, then a pomme wallet or an epi would probably be a good choice. :yes::smile:

thats a dumb rule, so if your a customer and your about to buy a mono or damier bag and a non matching accessory to go with what ever bag you get, they will tell u no! uhhh they would lose a sale from me lol!

I say put whatever you want together. As it is I have other brands besides LV of wallets and pouches in my bags. It's whatever I like and works best for storing my things. I think it's all a matter of personal taste.