MK watches - any issues with rose gold rubbing off?

so far, mine have been really good. and i work at a desk and they are constantly hitting things. the phone, the desk, the metal drawers. but i have so many and rotate them often i might not be the best example.

I have an MK watch in white ceramic/rose gold - haven't worn it for a while since DH got me another watch for our anniversary but I did wear it virtually solidly for more than a year and it still looks immaculate with no gold rubbing off. If mine is anything to go by I would say that they are pretty robust and good quality.

I have a rose gold and gold one and never had problems with rubbing...both did break, however. One broke while I was wearing it and the other while traveling (in a travel jewelry case). I don't think they are "bad quality" per se (I have a few others that never had problems), but I have moved on to other brands that seem to be a bit more durable.

I have a rose gold watch (idk the style # offhand) and there is some slight rubbing where the clasp is. It doesn't really bother me because it's at the clasp which isn't immediately visible. I can post
Pix if you guys want.

I had an MK watch a few years back and the gold rubbed in places. But it was a poor quality watch all round, the screws fell out too. It wasnt in the same style as the full gold/rg chronograph looking watches he has these days though, so hopefully they are much better :smile:

emcosmo1639 said:
I have a rose gold and gold one and never had problems with rubbing...both did break, however. One broke while I was wearing it and the other while traveling (in a travel jewelry case). I don't think they are "bad quality" per se (I have a few others that never had problems), but I have moved on to other brands that seem to be a bit more durable.

Emcosmo,

Thanks for letting me know... something to think about, for sure! :smile:

jaztee said:
I had an MK watch a few years back and the gold rubbed in places. But it was a poor quality watch all round, the screws fell out too. It wasnt in the same style as the full gold/rg chronograph looking watches he has these days though, so hopefully they are much better :smile:

OMG! I hope they are better now! That's terrible...

I'm thinking the possibility of the gold rubbing off may be just a case by case thing, depending on the person's body chemistry... Who knows... Hopefully, I'm not one of those ppl who experience problems! :smile:

I've worn my MK rose gold watch every day since I got it at easter. The only place the gold has rubbed of is where the watch touches the surface of the table when typing. It's not very noticable. I can post pictures if you like?

I've been wearing a rose gold MK watch everyday since January. I'm not too hard on it but I don't baby it. It's gotten banged around a lot on the printer, desk, file drawers. I don't see any rubbing off of the rose gold. The part I find to be of 'cheap quality' is the stem to change the date.