Question on charge hold

lovecoach85

Dec 12, 2011
Hi,

Thank You for checking out my question
I have an item currently on charge hold for 2 weeks.
My question is, what happens if I do not collect it in 2 weeks or can only collect after 2 weeks and some days.

I want to get this item away but am cropped up with some family issues and San Marcos will not do a charge send. Can I pay and collect after 2 weeks.

Thank You

Forgot to mention that my ideal problem solver

1. I pay over the phone

2. I call the store to tell them to do a refund on mu card as I cant collect it and I get my friend to pay and collect at the store.

3. My friend collects the bag for me after he makes payment at the counter.

Is this feasible?

Or can I buy a gift card and pay over the phone and mail my friend the card so that he can collect on my behalf showing the card.

Any solution would be helpful. Thank You!
think you can call them to refund, and then put it on hold under your friend's name and he/she can go pick up. You can even do the charge hold under your friend's name and he/she just needs to show up to collect.

think you can call them to refund, and then put it on hold under your friend's name and he/she can go pick up. You can even do the charge hold under your friend's name and he/she just needs to show up to collect.

Hi,

I tried but they said the card holder( meaning me since I have paid for it under my name has to come down with the card. :sad:

Hi,

Thank You for checking out my question
I have an item currently on charge hold for 2 weeks.
My question is, what happens if I do not collect it in 2 weeks or can only collect after 2 weeks and some days.

I want to get this item away but am cropped up with some family issues and San Marcos will not do a charge send. Can I pay and collect after 2 weeks.

Thank You

I would call and ask to speak to the manager & just explain that you will still be picking up your items but a few days after 14. They can probably put a note on it & just keep it on charge hold for you :smile:

Hi,

I tried but they said the card holder( meaning me since I have paid for it under my name has to come down with the card. :sad:

I know, so you need to call them and tell them you can't go and ask them to refund. And then after they refund you, you give them your friend's card and name for the charge hold or just simply put it on hiold under your friend's name. That's what I did anyways.

I know, so you need to call them and tell them you can't go and ask them to refund. And then after they refund you, you give them your friend's card and name for the charge hold or just simply put it on hiold under your friend's name. That's what I did anyways.

Hi,

I would take your advice. :smile: Thank You so much!

I was in the same situation. I couldn't get to my outlet for like 19 days or something... taked to the manager at the store and they put a note on my charge hold. Had no problem doing it for me. They said that if I couldn't come on that day to just give them a call.... really helpful :smile:

I was in the same situation. I couldn't get to my outlet for like 19 days or something... taked to the manager at the store and they put a note on my charge hold. Had no problem doing it for me. They said that if I couldn't come on that day to just give them a call.... really helpful :smile:

Hi Luvbags,

Thank You for letting me know. :smile:

Last edited: