Pre-Fall Fall 2012 Chanel Ankle Suede Flat Boots

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Has anyone seen a pair of Chanel Flat Ankle boots (slip on) no zippers or anything and its pretty low ankle flat boot in all suede solid color...

It has some quilting detail at the bottom half of the boot and Ive seen it in Chocolate Brown and Navy Blue at the Chanel boutiques but they didnt order my size...and in rushing out, I totally forgot to snap pics or take down the style number...

Just curious if anyone else has seen this boot at NM or Saks etc?
Thanks!!!

I thought the beverly hills Neimans had a flat ankle boot in suede. Not sure if it's the same.

thanks for responding! ill go check it out next week *fingers crossed* though my NM SA said he didnt see anything like it when i asked him to check the buy book...

Did it have a pile lining or an "uggs type of lining"? NM in Troy, MI had some at sale time.

nooo its new for Pre-fall/Fall 2012 and it was not a carryover style i was told...no lining =X

The style number is g28619 but sadly only Barneys and Chanel boutiques have bought it (that ive found so far, no luck at Nordies or Saks or NM or Hirshleifers) but neither of them bought it in a 35 *weep weep*